26 (89.7%)
No
3 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: May 16, 2013, 03:18 am

bound gear

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
I guess I have to add that some Indonesian and Filipino players  rent on cafes. If you know, some cafes uses keylogger(if you do not know this, search it on google). So, even if they do not share accounts, they will still get hacked.

i am fully aware of that and wut keyloggers are, but the way you stated it in the first post you were only referring to people that share their accounts lol. playing in a net cafe and keyloggers are different from sharing accounts.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
i am fully aware of that and wut keyloggers are, but the way you stated it in the first post you were only referring to people that share their accounts lol. playing in a net cafe and keyloggers are different from sharing accounts.
I would edit my post but you already qouted it. So yea, I have to add another details.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Sound Good to can unbound gears,without they getting destroyed

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
There are a lot of people that are sharing their accounts to each other.
Unbounding an item means a lot of people will get hacked.
I'll vote no.

Your GIF is so mezmorizing.

Offline battle popit

• Beginner
i am just looking for a way to get rid (destroy) bound items. my meager inv is filling up and nothing seems to work. went to the pw promotions agent. clicked unbound, small screen appears. item would not drag to slot in the popup screen. this does not seem to be very intuitive. will check back regularly for answer as i am pretty much dead till i get some inv space cleared up. nice game except for some of the ridiculous limitations that they impose to try to make money. (just a first impression) 

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
i am just looking for a way to get rid (destroy) bound items. my meager inv is filling up and nothing seems to work. went to the pw promotions agent. clicked unbound, small screen appears. item would not drag to slot in the popup screen. this does not seem to be very intuitive. will check back regularly for answer as i am pretty much dead till i get some inv space cleared up. nice game except for some of the ridiculous limitations that they impose to try to make money. (just a first impression)
Go to https://panel.epicpw.com/ then character then Gear unbinding

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
https://panel.epicpw.com/unbind.php

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
nice bump of 2013 thread btw