RUIN just got RUINED!

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
http://prntscr.com/mmbyca

staring at first UP's boss anus more fun than this thread
Bruh..

Offline Yumm.

• Characters: Yummers
And that is why a leader shouldn't share their account with anyone... I am sorry for what happened to you guys. Who did that it's an asshole and I can't believe people take it so far in a game where you're supposed to have fun and relax.
We are looking forward for your comeback. (At least I am.) More people leaving, the more it kills the server.

Offline _Teufel

• The Devil
  • Devil's Soul
  • Characters: _Teufel
  • Faction: Nostalgia
Or it could be his own doing and his own drama! we will never know the real truth!

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Or it could be his own doing and his own drama! we will never know the real truth!
+1            

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
http://prntscr.com/mmbyca

staring at first UP's boss anus more fun than this thread

Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
And that is why a leader shouldn't share their account with anyone... I am sorry for what happened to you guys. Who did that it's an asshole and I can't believe people take it so far in a game where you're supposed to have fun and relax.
We are looking forward for your comeback. (At least I am.) More people leaving, the more it kills the server.
How did he share an account when no one had the info
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.