Epic Perfect World

Assassin Glass Cannon build request+1 more

Offline Shintao

• Monotonous
  • Characters: Shintao
So im basically a new addition to the epw community,2 weeks more or less,and during this time ive kind of figured out most of how the server works and stuff,but builds are something i cannot wrap my head around for some reason.Now im just gonna ask what i personally want,no matter if its bad or good,i want this type of build so i need a bit of help on what stats i should do for my r8 in order to achieve this plus engravings and ornas and the sort.
My question is as follows:

What stats should i get to get the most damage output possible,even if i have no defensive stats and get one shot for 30k damage,i just wanna know what stats i should have on everything to be a fully offensive 0 defense assassin (glass cannon).
My thoughts were just getting the fixed full dex set and all attack level engravings +dragonchild neck but im interested if there are better stats for the most dmg output with 0 defense.And what would be the best weapon stats,would it be better to get god of frenzy plus all lines of attack level or literally all lines of attack lvl with the first line being the most possible.

Also some tips on most profitable instances would be great (things like forest ruin that give items that are good for selling,i know theres a guide for this but its kind of outdated)

Thats all and sorry for the long and boring post.
Thanks in advance
Shinmai <3

𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Assuming for pk the question would be aps or dph?
aps - 3 interval wrist and 2 interval chest as minimum with dex or crit on legs n boots. Gof + 1-2 interval daggers or just the basic dragon dagger.
dph - all dex or crit on all pieces. Gof + Atk levels.
Orns - 2atk + dex (minimum) 
>If a actual sin player wanna correct me since I havent played that shiet since 2k13.

As for the pve couldnt tell ya prolly FR due to the constant demand for acc shards.

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
I agree, except that for me. when it comes to aps:
atk lvl + int > gof + int on daggers, not only it's more effective, but it's also 2x easier to get (still very hard tho, because chance for -int on daggers is tiny)

Offline Shintao

• Monotonous
  • Characters: Shintao
I agree, except that for me. when it comes to aps:
atk lvl + int > gof + int on daggers, not only it's more effective, but it's also 2x easier to get (still very hard tho, because chance for -int on daggers is tiny)

aps - 3 interval wrist and 2 interval chest as minimum with dex or crit on legs n boots. Gof + 1-2 interval daggers or just the basic dragon dagger.
>If a actual sin player wanna correct me since I havent played that shiet since 2k13.

As for the pve couldnt tell ya prolly FR due to the constant demand for acc shards.
Im going for dph,so in that case a fixed dex set of gear with gof atk lvl wep would be good and ooffensive engravings,gonna work on that,thank u for the aps tips as well who knows might do one set for aps so i can experiment and would be good for pve as well.
So forest ruin is pretty much the only most profitable way to earn ec huh?Fair enough i guess,will be farming that a ton til i finish my gear,then im gonna be the one in demand of dex frags xD

𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None

Im going for dph,so in that case a fixed dex set of gear with gof atk lvl wep would be good and ooffensive engravings,gonna work on that,thank u for the aps tips as well who knows might do one set for aps so i can experiment and would be good for pve as well.
So forest ruin is pretty much the only most profitable way to earn ec huh?Fair enough i guess,will be farming that a ton til i finish my gear,then im gonna be the one in demand of dex frags xD
try to get 3-4atk lvl on all ornaments for massive damage full dex sharded and ull be able to destroy lots

Offline Ματαχαχα

• Cereal Killer
  • Why so Cereal?
  • Characters: Mataxaxa
Get full 12dex set on all armor get 4x attack weapon atleast get 2atk 11dex orns or 4atk level with fully shards u will deal massive damage i have my sin build like that with full strenght genie tangling mire + frenzy would stealthkill everyone like that lmao i dont play sin anymore though