Epic Perfect World

Hi~ New and have a few questions!

Offline Ayame-Yuki

• Sweet x Emotion
  • In game name - Serey
Hi there ~ Just joined and I have never played this particular private server but I have played PW about 5 or so years ago.

Anywaysss. First question was how in the world do you dye clothes on this server? I checked some shops out and couldn't find anything :C

Second question was how do you get mounts in the game? I saw a few shops in game for mounts but wasn't sure how you get them?

Third question was - How do you go about getting upgrades for gears? Like I remember being able to add stones and whatnot to armors to upgrade them?

Sorry for the extremely newbie questions, like I said I have not played this game in years and remember next to nothing. 
Thank you for all help though it would be greatly appreciated ^^

I make sigs/icons if you want one let me know or message me on DeviantArt :3

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
Hi there ~ Just joined and I have never played this particular private server but I have played PW about 5 or so years ago.

Anywaysss. First question was how in the world do you dye clothes on this server? I checked some shops out and couldn't find anything :C

Second question was how do you get mounts in the game? I saw a few shops in game for mounts but wasn't sure how you get them?

Third question was - How do you go about getting upgrades for gears? Like I remember being able to add stones and whatnot to armors to upgrade them?

Sorry for the extremely newbie questions, like I said I have not played this game in years and remember next to nothing.

Well you can dye your clothes from Seamestress in certain cities you can buy the dyes there... as for mounts talk to the pet manager npc you can buy certain mounts and gears well... you can buy stones @ gods giving Imbue them @ blacksmith refine @ elder... endgame gears are r8rr you need 200k rep which you can get with gold and some r8 mats you can get them with ST or buy them from players etc or use ec to make them at the exchange forge you can find the r8 forges in any major city gl :)

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven

1) Dyes can be obtained from Seamstress in any major city.
2) The way you can get mounts in game is to vote on the website and it cost 8 gold to get a mount token in boutique and find the NPC called Pet Manager to find the mount you want.
3) First you need to vote aswell to obtain the gold you need for the 200k reputation which cost 40gold in the boutique.  You’ll need to farm TT, or events that are held to obtain warrior seals or even damas to exchange them into warrior seals to craft the required material for the gear. Perfect elements are a way to reroll gear which can be obtained from BHs/Trials/Forest Ruins/Uncharted Paradise/Heroic Battle(PvP event)/Capture the Flag(PvP event). After that you’ll need to get Pure God Stones to have +20 vit in your gear which can be found at gods giving. You’ll need mirage celestones and dragon orb flames to +12 your gear at the elder in a major city.    (Hopefully this helps you a lot, have fun and good luck on gaming) 😃😃😃
Last Edit: Feb 10, 2019, 06:53 am by Southerner

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Bravo nab sin and sexy ep  :tiger-46:

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
  • Characters: Devan
  • Faction: HausStark leader
Joshua for GM pls vote

+111111111111111111111111
*Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe *

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
+1 Joshua for GM 😉😃😄

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie
+1 Joshua for GM 😉😃😄
yasssssssssss+1
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
+1 Joshua for GM 😉😃😄
++++++++++

Offline Ayame-Yuki

• Sweet x Emotion
  • In game name - Serey
1) Dyes can be obtained from Seamstress in any major city.
2) The way you can get mounts in game is to vote on the website and it cost 8 gold to get a mount token in boutique and find the NPC called Pet Manager to find the mount you want.
3) First you need to vote aswell to obtain the gold you need for the 200k reputation which cost 40gold in the boutique.  You’ll need to farm TT, or events that are held to obtain warrior seals or even damas to exchange them into warrior seals to craft the required material for the gear. Perfect elements are a way to reroll gear which can be obtained from BHs/Trials/Forest Ruins/Uncharted Paradise/Heroic Battle(PvP event)/Capture the Flag(PvP event). After that you’ll need to get Pure God Stones to have +20 vit in your gear which can be found at gods giving. You’ll need mirage celestones and dragon orb flames to +12 your gear at the elder in a major city.    (Hopefully this helps you a lot, have fun and good luck on gaming) 😃😃😃
Well you can dye your clothes from Seamestress in certain cities you can buy the dyes there... as for mounts talk to the pet manager npc you can buy certain mounts and gears well... you can buy stones @ gods giving Imbue them @ blacksmith refine @ elder... endgame gears are r8rr you need 200k rep which you can get with gold and some r8 mats you can get them with ST or buy them from players etc or use ec to make them at the exchange forge you can find the r8 forges in any major city gl :)
Thank you both so much! I really appreciate the info for my silly little questions while I figure out the game again lol :D Much appreciated ^_^! 

I make sigs/icons if you want one let me know or message me on DeviantArt :3

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
Thank you both so much! I really appreciate the info for my silly little questions while I figure out the game again lol :D Much appreciated ^_^!
You’re welcome, i don’t mind helping people out at all 😁😁😁

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
I came to say i vote Joshua and Capeta for GM-s, very professional players O:-)

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
Yw :)

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Most pwi name ever lmao 

Offline fireflyfly

Best player ever GG

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
im newbie and i dont have a question  :-X  :-X  :-X