Epic Perfect World

Price of shards

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Yes Katie I could only say bludy hell big essay but guess what - it wouldn't tell anything at all  :police:

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
Burdette, it would be even nice if shards will be avaliable for golds in Boutique as other good shards are. 

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
Give me free shards pl0x

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
You forgot to mention that during that 3 weeks epw was your rl job.
And you STILL didn't manage to make full shards for all ornaments - as it's 16 shards as sum, not 12, sweety.

It's nothing like I disrespect people who love pve, really. I have 28 toons, 15 of them I play regurarly and I used to farm everything for my own. But with shards it's just way to much effort to shard even one-two toons and how to do if I see like 15 toons as my main. :/

I just disagree with fact that because of shards you're forced to spend your hours, days and weeks in only one way. Forcing  yourself and with ppl in party who are forced same way, most of them don't know what to do and not willing to learn. Facing 'Ms T' as lead who insult and kicks ppl because she sees in them her enemies (and it's like 3/4 of the server). No sorry it's not fun at all. And you need to spend there 96 hours just to shard ornaments for only one toon.
LOL.

Reducing cost of work to make shards will destroy FR as it used to happen with GV? No, destroying it is made by too long time it takes with too less reward it gives. Would you go GV if have toon capable to do TT3-3 and in time that takes GV you'd farm like 100 times more in TT3-3?
THIS is what killed GV. Way to small reward for time and effort spend there.

Someone calculated that making shards for one toon takes now at least 96hours. What can I tell if I want to make it to at least 15 toons which all of them has their own sets of needed ornaments...? This is what pisses me, noone thinks about old players who are used to and ENJOY playing on multiple toons. Yes I'm not only one like that.

It's even too much effort for many people who like to play on 1 toon and don't enjoy pve.
Imagine HA/LA class which uses all ornaments....40 shards : )

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
Imagine HA/LA class which uses all ornaments....40 shards : )
Yep! 

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Don't post anymore
The topic is about how it's hard to get shards to be able to pk, not to stand blue named in sundown
It's funny how only people that disagree are those who don't pvp or even don't play (just like on most topics about pve nerf)
No one going to close instances guys you still can spend most of your play time there like cave people, it just gonna make life easier for people with brain
There are a few mistakes in your logic cutie. And since you are smart i ll believe you are just testing me if i would find them so lets go my dear.
1- its not by silencing people that arguments should be made. Its called having a close mind. All my opnions are open to criticism and i more than like to have people challenge those so i can improve/adapt/change if proven wrong.
2- Its not just pk or pve or w/e that is considered "playing the game" i believe that as long people are enjoying their time in here they are "playing" the game
3 and most important - thought it hasnt been a week since you called me a pve player. This is a pve topic or one that will affect it directly, im at the place i "should" be. How abt you ? Dont come to the dark lands simba. Its dark here.
Abt making the life easier for people...id agree on making +4 shards cost like 75 fragments to make and let +5 ones be something you work for.
And to finish it off. To the people that want to gear 300 chars. Theres a thing called bank stash. Where you can pass your ornas and only thing you need its to shard the r8 ring of said alt to be pvp ready.
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline _Epic_

There are a few mistakes in your logic cutie. And since you are smart i ll believe you are just testing me if i would find them so lets go my dear.
1- its not by silencing people that arguments should be made. Its called having a close mind. All my opnions are open to criticism and i more than like to have people challenge those so i can improve/adapt/change if proven wrong.
2- Its not just pk or pve or w/e that is considered "playing the game" i believe that as long people are enjoying their time in here they are "playing" the game
3 and most important - thought it hasnt been a week since you called me a pve player. This is a pve topic or one that will affect it directly, im at the place i "should" be. How abt you ? Dont come to the dark lands simba. Its dark here.
Abt making the life easier for people...id agree on making +4 shards cost like 75 fragments to make and let +5 ones be something you work for.
And to finish it off. To the people that want to gear 300 chars. Theres a thing called bank stash. Where you can pass your ornas and only thing you need its to shard the r8 ring of said alt to be pvp ready.
There should be forced option at GM panel for such pve nerds = "Insta transfer to official PWI"

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
And I agree to have max shard be like 10 fragments max. 
You can tell you thing, I can tell mine too.

And about bank stash, with all of my respect, you don't know what you're talking about.
One example account:
support vit ep - items on def with vit shards
dd arcane veno - items in def with mag shards, items with atk with mag shards
sin - all items with dex
bm - all items with str
and so on and so on. What you want to put in account stash and what for??

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
And I agree to have max shard be like 10 fragments max.
You can tell you thing, I can tell mine too.

And about bank stash, with all of my respect, you don't know what you're talking about.
One example account:
support vit ep - items on def with vit shards
dd arcane veno - items in def with mag shards, items with atk with mag shards
sin - all items with dex
bm - all items with str
and so on and so on. What you want to put in account stash and what for??
First. I respect your pov. You can yes say your opnion.
What i meant by bank stash was for example switching between the class that can have same setup( i for example share my psy stuff with my sb when needed). Also in your main you must have by now some defensive gear to switch to. Like a cube and etc. Those can be used in the vit/ tank classes.
I can share my orns with bm and sin just fine only by working with point reset system. That luckly let us remove some points to use either dex or str on melee classes.
Last but not least if we go by the logic of making it easy for the fact of having multiple chars the same would apply to r8 gear stats. That are more difficult, luck based and on top of that you cant move from one char to another.
Decreasing the work needed to be fully end game is bad. Back when i was an "active guild player" i moved from sv to sv following my friends to gvg and as soon as competition ended we would move to another server, since gear was "free" there was no regret on leaving a "dead" server, i did not lose much but the time to create and customize my char.
I dont want this happening to epic nor does burdette.
If he ends up deciding on making stuff easier it will be for the best of the sv. I dont want our adm making decisions for the sake of nothing. Takes time and takes in a lot of factors to decide upon a topic where players are divided. 
All n all i think im fine with w/e happens. As long people are happy and burdette does not do an assisted suicide move decision on the sv it will be good for everyone and we all can go back to edate/pvp/pve/fashion/roleplay as we did before.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
First. I respect your pov. You can yes say your opnion.
What i meant by bank stash was for example switching between the class that can have same setup( i for example share my psy stuff with my sb when needed). Also in your main you must have by now some defensive gear to switch to. Like a cube and etc. Those can be used in the vit/ tank classes.
I can share my orns with bm and sin just fine only by working with point reset system. That luckly let us remove some points to use either dex or str on melee classes.
Last but not least if we go by the logic of making it easy for the fact of having multiple chars the same would apply to r8 gear stats. That are more difficult, luck based and on top of that you cant move from one char to another.
Decreasing the work needed to be fully end game is bad. Back when i was an "active guild player" i moved from sv to sv following my friends to gvg and as soon as competition ended we would move to another server, since gear was "free" there was no regret on leaving a "dead" server, i did not lose much but the time to create and customize my char.
I dont want this happening to epic nor does burdette.
If he ends up deciding on making stuff easier it will be for the best of the sv. I dont want our adm making decisions for the sake of nothing. Takes time and takes in a lot of factors to decide upon a topic where players are divided.
All n all i think im fine with w/e happens. As long people are happy and burdette does not do an assisted suicide move decision on the sv it will be good for everyone and we all can go back to edate/pvp/pve/fashion/roleplay as we did before.
But we're not talking  here about account stashing r8 gears. We talk about ridiculous amount of time and money to spend on shards.
And gears on this server are way from beeing free so I don't think that shards would make easier to give up on server - rather the effort of making them NOW does make ppl give up on server.
And I don't see that dividing between ppl about that matter really. 

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
But we're not talking  here about account stashing r8 gears. We talk about ridiculous amount of time and money to spend on shards.
And gears on this server are way from beeing free so I don't think that shards would make easier to give up on server - rather the effort of making them NOW does make ppl give up on server.
And I don't see that dividing between ppl about that matter really.
I only pointed out that along with shards there are other things people will/already complain abt being difficult and request changes on those too.
It divides people on those that farmed and will see if changed a decrease in its value in 4000%(if 10 frag) borderline zimbabue inflation and those that waited less than a year spending time doing something else.
Think our points are made. I dont have the will anymore to argue. Burdette will do w/e he wants and people have diff opnions. I ll stop replying until a good convincing point is made. Keep it nice and im back to my popcorns.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
And here i am, running out of popcorn just waiting burdette make stuff even more easy so i can create another bank char.

Tl:dr the game must have an end game. If you dont want to go for it there are options you can do to fill the gap.
Well its bad when people with 2014 join date are complaining about gearing, some even earlier, some may have even donated. I think r8rr is enough of endgame content, reducing price of shards is very needed imo. The longer you play and make more toons you'll find yourself making decisions like 15k pe for x2 chan wrist (and that's on 1 toon, choose wisely lol) or endgame db and sb, I chose wrist.  :tiger-25:
Last Edit: Feb 10, 2019, 07:55 pm by T J T

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
Make shards being obtainable with st
+1 I agree with this statement since it takes forever to form FR squads due to the low population of the server. You have my vote.

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
To be fair I do agree that it takes way to long to get 4800 frags.

Since i finished my mystic, i was saving vit and mag frags for my alt toons. I was home for a entire month, also had some from before then.
This is all i can show for it, only half way done.

Like the other thread, through GM events/HB/CTF or other means to acquire frags would be helpful.
+1 to adding the fragments in Hb/CTF/Bhs. This would help a lot because half server loves pvp. 

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c: