Epic Perfect World

Price of shards

Offline Galen

u rly comparing 3k Ecs with 12-15k?
You're really acting like people are only paying 3k ec total when they need so much more than 1? To fill a bare minimum of 4 ornaments with +4 shards it's over 50k ec, over 3k x 16 shards.
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Probably beating randoms on completely busted classes but ok. This is the equivalent to saying I beat x player that isnt db or sb with my db, it means nothing.
Meline has admitted herself to wf being busted but she just doesn't play the broken playstyle that every other single wf does, she could be way more deadly if she wanted to be just chooses not to. wf/ea are bad examples to use because they're completely busted atm. You don't need skill to be successful on either.

But for original post agree shards should be nerfed in the time it takes to farm them but don't think there's anything burdette can do about it now since they've been released for such a long time. Everyone who tryharded their life away would complain if he made them easier to get/cheaper
agreed, pls stop using wf and eas as an example, both are classes that have been beyond busted for many patches now. anyone with half a brain and decent reactions can play either at a reasonable level of skill these days.

Actually I remember times when getting TM cape were taking weeks, not less than 2h as it is now.
And working weeks on meridian with few tries a day only, not like today it's only one click by forum account and it's FULLY done.
Not to mention getting your spirit 'oldchool' way.
And many more things.
agreed, people who already have them wont complain, its the same situation as when tm cape was over 200 runs, then reduced to like 48 and now its 12 or some sht. something that was previously done over the course of a week or longer (most of the time it was longer, unless you just no lifed tm), is now easily done in a day, way less than a day actually. noone complained bc everyone knew how ridiculous it was. much like meridean and nuema, as martylka said, which for some people took quite a while to finish.

its ridiculous how much you have to pve/pay to get ur shards when the game is not nearly as active as it was. granted, it probably wont change the outcome of a fight by much and its not like u cant play if u dont have ur ornaments sharded, but its still a chunk of damage that ur missing that ur opponent has.
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2019, 05:11 pm by kuro

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
beat everyone with sht 3 line gear and no shard lol must be because im tall and you're not lmao noob server 
maybe give everyone free item bc this game is dead, fk pve

oh hello

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
beat everyone with sht 3 line gear and no shard lol must be because im tall and you're not lmao noob server
Meline for president please 😏😁😏

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
To be fair I do agree that it takes way to long to get 4800 frags.

Since i finished my mystic, i was saving vit and mag frags for my alt toons. I was home for a entire month, also had some from before then.
This is all i can show for it, only half way done.

Like the other thread, through GM events/HB/CTF or other means to acquire frags would be helpful.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
5'2 :-\

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Stick to topic pls!  :police:

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
Bosses don't drop frags it's a q reward, it used to be 400 per max shard; it doesn't even take that long to farm  :-\
Runs are 30 min, ending with 42 shards plus 20 as a quest reward (2x per char/day) plus chance for 5-6 (forgot) additional shards in the chest. If you run with friends/guild you can trade shards you don't need with each other or through wc. You're just lazy, and because you're lazy, you don't farm, because you don't farm we miss 1 dd/wr/ep whatever you play, because of that we take longer to form and then charge more to sell them.
Hun you have 'quittered' title in here - why you lie about findings someone to play with  :police:

And you talk about farming '2x a day + alts' everyday, which means farming at least 1h on each toon (LOL) just for FARMING - so where time for play itself??
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2019, 07:11 pm by Martylka

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Bosses don't drop frags it's a q reward, it used to be 400 per max shard; it doesn't even take that long to farm  :-\
Runs are 30 min, ending with 42 shards plus 20 as a quest reward (2x per char/day) plus chance for 5-6 (forgot) additional shards in the chest. If you run with friends/guild you can trade shards you don't need with each other or through wc. You're just lazy, and because you're lazy, you don't farm, because you don't farm we miss 1 dd/wr/ep whatever you play, because of that we take longer to form and then charge more to sell them.
you have a point here

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
And here i am, running out of popcorn just waiting burdette make stuff even more easy so i can create another bank char.

Tl:dr the game must have an end game. If you dont want to go for it there are options you can do to fill the gap.
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline _mazer

And here i am, running out of popcorn just waiting burdette make stuff even more easy so i can create another bank char.

Tl:dr the game must have an end game. If you dont want to go for it there are options you can do to fill the gap.
Nolife br farmer came as i told.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

Don't post anymore
The topic is about how it's hard to get shards to be able to pk, not to stand blue named in sundown
It's funny how only people that disagree are those who don't pvp or even don't play (just like on most topics about pve nerf)
No one going to close instances guys you still can spend most of your play time there like cave people, it just gonna make life easier for people with brain
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2019, 05:58 am by esudesu?

Offline someoness

Don't post anymore
The topic is about how it's hard to get shards to be able to pk, not to stand blue named in sundown
It's funny how only people that disagree are those who don't pvp or even don't play (just like on most topics about pve nerf)
No one going to close instances guys you still can spend most of your play time there like cave people, it just gonna make life easier for people with brain
I literally farmed 12 shards of +5 mag in 3 weeks (trading other frags ofc), epw is already easy enough IF you do have a brain, lmfao.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
I literally farmed 12 shards of +5 mag in 3 weeks (trading other frags ofc), epw is already easy enough IF you do have a brain, lmfao.
You forgot to mention that during that 3 weeks epw was your rl job.
And you STILL didn't manage to make full shards for all ornaments - as it's 16 shards as sum, not 12, sweety.

It's nothing like I disrespect people who love pve, really. I have 28 toons, 15 of them I play regurarly and I used to farm everything for my own. But with shards it's just way to much effort to shard even one-two toons and how to do if I see like 15 toons as my main. :/

I just disagree with fact that because of shards you're forced to spend your hours, days and weeks in only one way. Forcing  yourself and with ppl in party who are forced same way, most of them don't know what to do and not willing to learn. Facing 'Ms T' as lead who insult and kicks ppl because she sees in them her enemies (and it's like 3/4 of the server). No sorry it's not fun at all. And you need to spend there 96 hours just to shard ornaments for only one toon.
LOL.

Reducing cost of work to make shards will destroy FR as it used to happen with GV? No, destroying it is made by too long time it takes with too less reward it gives. Would you go GV if have toon capable to do TT3-3 and in time that takes GV you'd farm like 100 times more in TT3-3?
THIS is what killed GV. Way to small reward for time and effort spend there.

Someone calculated that making shards for one toon takes now at least 96hours. What can I tell if I want to make it to at least 15 toons which all of them has their own sets of needed ornaments...? This is what pisses me, noone thinks about old players who are used to and ENJOY playing on multiple toons. Yes I'm not only one like that.

It's even too much effort for many people who like to play on 1 toon and don't enjoy pve.
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2019, 09:46 am by Martylka

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
Bluddy hell big essay