Epic Perfect World

Price of shards

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Meline has admitted herself to wf being busted but she just doesn't play the broken playstyle that every other single wf does, she could be way more deadly if she wanted to be just chooses not to. wf/ea are bad examples to use because they're completely busted atm. You don't need skill to be successful on either.
ok even though I've seen sharded venos not knowing what they're doing and not barely killing :rolleyes:
whole lotta mad people on the thread it seems

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
But for original post agree shards should be nerfed in the time it takes to farm them but don't think there's anything burdette can do about it now since they've been released for such a long time. Everyone who tryharded their life away would complain if he made them easier to get/cheaper
Actually I remember times when getting TM cape were taking weeks, not less than 2h as it is now.
And working weeks on meridian with few tries a day only, not like today it's only one click by forum account and it's FULLY done.
Not to mention getting your spirit 'oldchool' way.
And many more things. Normal player don't complain about such NEEDED changes for good of server and playing here should be FUN not misery. All those qqing about nerfing shards after it'll be done would only make more visible how broken and miserable was getting it before. Those shards should be as easy obtainable as shards from God's Giving, it's private server for God's sake!

Not to mention shards making buying ornaments sht now: you need an ornament which cost is like 15kEC BUT you need to pay: 15kEC + 4x 15kEC (!!) more for shards in it. :/ Especially pain in the ass when you need other shards in it. Is it normal situation?? Really?
Last Edit: Feb 07, 2019, 06:45 am by Martylka

Offline Renko

Making shards takes way too much effort and time to spend to be equal to players who has it already.
People who use many toons rather won't go pk with them than to go without shards.
Many people quit playing also because of shards requirement and many say that would come back if something reasonable would be done with it.

Make max shards cost not more than 1kEC really. It's ridiculous that in sum 20 stat shards in sockets of some ornament cost like at least 4x more than 20stat engraved item. Actually fragments should be avaliable in God's Giving at prices of shards there.

Don't tell it's something you should work for in longer period of time because without it many just don't go pk. Actually you even can't play without because you can't compete with someone who has 80ponts more than you, LOL. It DOES make a difference.

Really I'm still waiting till something will be done with it. I don't expect many +1 as people who wait for it too waited already too long and stopped even to check forum. I do expect many -1000 not because it's not needed idea BUT  toxic ppl here simply want other suffer equal they suffered to gain that shards. Yes it's suffer not fun!

Burdette, listen to your players!!
It's not like everyone can buy those shard 
Normal players ( 20% of server)  can't really have them cuz the time to get good DS WS Cube is long 
Donator can just have them whitout playing then just pk 
No life has the time to farm them 
Its like pwi there is good stuff but no for all players 

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Making shards takes way too much effort and time to spend to be equal to players who has it already.
People who use many toons rather won't go pk with them than to go without shards.
Many people quit playing also because of shards requirement and many say that would come back if something reasonable would be done with it.

Make max shards cost not more than 1kEC really. It's ridiculous that in sum 20 stat shards in sockets of some ornament cost like at least 4x more than 20stat engraved item. Actually fragments should be avaliable in God's Giving at prices of shards there.

Don't tell it's something you should work for in longer period of time because without it many just don't go pk. Actually you even can't play without because you can't compete with someone who has 80ponts more than you, LOL. It DOES make a difference.

Really I'm still waiting till something will be done with it. I don't expect many +1 as people who wait for it too waited already too long and stopped even to check forum. I do expect many -1000 not because it's not needed idea BUT  toxic ppl here simply want other suffer equal they suffered to gain that shards. Yes it's suffer not fun!

Burdette, listen to your players!!
+1 now that its 4 shards per orna the difference is very real and noticeable lol and the current pricing of the shards for me is just ridiculous.
15k ec for vit shard really?
As for those who play AA + LA/HA and 6+ toons its even worse, I don't think players should have to settle for less because they like to play multiple classes. Decreasing price of shards will make game more alt friendly we already have to deal with r8rr, multiple genies etc if want true endgame competitiveness.

Offline Renko

I mean FR take like 20mins if squad is good but if it's bad it take like 45mins whitout the time to get full squad 
For just somes fragments 

Before was 400
Burdette make it 300 like it will change all
I'm playing whitout them with descent R8 
I feel big differences when i fight someone with good R8 and full shard 

Its a private server, if i wanna farm my gear for like 9month cuz i can't log 10H per day cuz of work well i'll play pwi 

Fck it i don't want spend the 2h game in a fcking FR for like the yrs cuz pvp players is pking and i'm not op gear 

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
+1 now that its 4 shards per orna the difference is very real and noticeable lol and the current pricing of the shards for me is just ridiculous.
15k ec for vit shard really?
As for those who play AA + LA/HA and 6+ toons its even worse, I don't think players should have to settle for less because they like to play multiple classes. Decreasing price of shards will make game more alt friendly we already have to deal with r8rr, multiple genies etc if want true endgame competitiveness.

+1 agree with you. shard need to be farmed in a much easier way than this crap  doesnt make sense  ornment itself is 7 - 15k and shards  15k / shard lool. 

.l.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
+1 I do agree that shards do need looking into, people rarely selling them as people too laZy to farm lmao...

Mad server

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Suggestion: make it so we can restore our shards from sharded ornas... otherwise it goes to waste and we sell it much less than we bought it for.

Offline Galen

300 fragments for 5 stat points and even 90 for 4 is a bit ridiculous with how long it takes to farm them. Either cut down the number of fragments needed for the higher shards, or, if that makes some people complain too much because of their wasted time, just increase the number of fragments dropped per boss in the FR runs.
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
100ec per +5 shard is reasonable price, everything more than that is ridiculous, wonder why server started dying even more right after that patch

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
just get the +4 or +9 simpleeee
cuz then FR will be useless, same as GV
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Galen

just get the +4 or +9 simpleeee
Still costs over 3k ec per shard while sacrificing some stat points.
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Still costs over 3k ec per shard while sacrificing some stat points.
u rly comparing 3k Ecs with 12-15k?
sig by my sister ♥

Offline NeHo

• Isn't homo if just tip
  • Characters: NeHo / Ammar
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
WTB +1Atk shard

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
300 fragments for 5 stat points and even 90 for 4 is a bit ridiculous with how long it takes to farm them. Either cut down the number of fragments needed for the higher shards, or, if that makes some people complain too much because of their wasted time, just increase the number of fragments dropped per boss in the FR runs.
Bosses don't drop frags it's a q reward, it used to be 400 per max shard; it doesn't even take that long to farm  :-\
Runs are 30 min, ending with 42 shards plus 20 as a quest reward (2x per char/day) plus chance for 5-6 (forgot) additional shards in the chest. If you run with friends/guild you can trade shards you don't need with each other or through wc. You're just lazy, and because you're lazy, you don't farm, because you don't farm we miss 1 dd/wr/ep whatever you play, because of that we take longer to form and then charge more to sell them.

WTB +1Atk shard
Nerf Ammar
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2019, 04:34 pm by Angelala
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden