Epic Perfect World

Price of shards

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Making shards takes way too much effort and time to spend to be equal to players who has it already. 
People who use many toons rather won't go pk with them than to go without shards. 
Many people quit playing also because of shards requirement and many say that would come back if something reasonable would be done with it.

Make max shards cost not more than 1kEC really. It's ridiculous that in sum 20 stat shards in sockets of some ornament cost like at least 4x more than 20stat engraved item. Actually fragments should be avaliable in God's Giving at prices of shards there.

Don't tell it's something you should work for in longer period of time because without it many just don't go pk. Actually you even can't play without because you can't compete with someone who has 80ponts more than you, LOL. It DOES make a difference.

Really I'm still waiting till something will be done with it. I don't expect many +1 as people who wait for it too waited already too long and stopped even to check forum. I do expect many -1000 not because it's not needed idea BUT  toxic ppl here simply want other suffer equal they suffered to gain that shards. Yes it's suffer not fun!

Burdette, listen to your players!!

Last Edit: Feb 06, 2019, 12:30 pm by Martylka

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
beat mfs with unsharded veno n ea all the time idk what you on about with the "cant play without 80 stat"

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
I'd like to just point out that Meline doesn't have sharded ornas, or even 4-lined gear (last time I checked) yet she's still in PK and gathering plenty of kills :-\ not to mention it takes several runs just to complete one shard, so really these prices for shards are quite reasonable. Burdette can't have a set price on items, if you don't like the current offers then farm your shards yourself. ;)

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Mitch I checked rankings and didn't find that kills there but nvm :)

Ceai, you also mentioned one of classes pointed by Mitch, so ea and veno, both considered as op but nvm too. :) 
And I didn't mean set price for shards but effort to get to make market prices better andjustable. And I don't say you can't play without shards. Without cards. Without 4 stat on gears too. Your choice. But if I wanted to do such much farm to get those, I'd go back to PWI simply.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Mitch I checked rankings and didn't find that kills there but nvm :)

Ceai, you also mentioned one of classes pointed by Mitch, so ea and veno, both considered as op but nvm too. :)
And I didn't mean set price for shards but effort to get to make market prices better andjustable. And I don't say you can't play without shards. Without cards. Without 4 stat on gears too. Your choice. But if I wanted to do such much farm to get those, I'd go back to PWI simply.
make mass or will gladly 1v1 you with either of said classes. dont matter to me or with my wr (also unsharded btw).

Offline ʜσʟʟσᴡ ♥

• Mad Rabbit
  • Characters: ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ - 𝒞𝒾𝓋𝓇𝒾𝓁 - 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽
  • Faction: Rabbit★
Sounds like a lazy player to me.

Offline Chrysta

+4 shards should be cheaper, right now they're about 90k ec for 6 ornas (Def and atk). It would be fair if their prices were lowered a lot but +5 shards should stay the same so others won't complain about it
Last Edit: Feb 07, 2019, 12:17 am by Alannah

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
beat mfs with unsharded veno n ea all the time idk what you on about with the "cant play without 80 stat"
Probably beating randoms on completely busted classes but ok. This is the equivalent to saying I beat x player that isnt db or sb with my db, it means nothing.
I'd like to just point out that Meline doesn't have sharded ornas, or even 4-lined gear (last time I checked) yet she's still in PK and gathering plenty of kills :-\ not to mention it takes several runs just to complete one shard, so really these prices for shards are quite reasonable. Burdette can't have a set price on items, if you don't like the current offers then farm your shards yourself. ;)

Meline has admitted herself to wf being busted but she just doesn't play the broken playstyle that every other single wf does, she could be way more deadly if she wanted to be just chooses not to. wf/ea are bad examples to use because they're completely busted atm. You don't need skill to be successful on either.

But for original post agree shards should be nerfed in the time it takes to farm them but don't think there's anything burdette can do about it now since they've been released for such a long time. Everyone who tryharded their life away would complain if he made them easier to get/cheaper

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Agree, I'm already afraid I won't get shards I'm missing till tourna and it gives me cancer (used to do fr almost every day at least twice + buying from wc)

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Sounds like a lazy player to me.
Ppls got life wont log after work school and find fr by hour and next hour with bad or good sq if server got less classes like jfsp venos ft eps bm at morning find fr is like hours so I agree with post admin

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline _Epic_

What happens on EPW with shards atm? THey are totally overpriced and rarely selling on wc
Dunno why he dont make easier ways to farm them soloing +some New PK System( or even with Donation Points)

And youll get tons of  "-"  from those mad farmers who sit on epw and collecting tons of ECs just bcos "U have to work hard to get those shards"-aka "Those mad BRs and some others got constant PTs to farm em and Getting constant way of  ECs.
1st they were released what i seen is like special for 04fckgiven to make members good gear cos they nolifed farmed em 24/7 lol

Now i see at WC only few constant PTs and ppl who dont want make it easier bcos(as i said above) it was hard for some(but not for those who have even alts sharded just for PVE lol) and that theirs constant system of GEtting ECS

They do love PVE and ECs bags they sit on and kill PK more and more, cos most ppl realize how stupid to get those shards and waste time lol

Offline ʜσʟʟσᴡ ♥

• Mad Rabbit
  • Characters: ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ - 𝒞𝒾𝓋𝓇𝒾𝓁 - 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽
  • Faction: Rabbit★
LFM FR PM CLASS  O:-)

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ