Epic Perfect World

HS Collection Quests

Offline jacritchlow

• Dark Star
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfrwseWQewA
  • Characters: Preece, Chelenna
  • Faction: Shirewood
Since the Homestead Collection Quests are a primary source of PE, can we at least make it so the quests give items we can actually make ourselves? I'm so tired of *never* being able to find anything from other players homesteads. Either people are too lazy to post anything, or if they do, they have the homestead locked, and the stuff is unavailable. Yes, I know there are other means to acquire PE, but like most on here, I can't stand FR, (to be more specific, the people that run FR), so that isn't an option. I've spent good money buying Dama's, to no avail, so please, cut us some fricken slack here.

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
How do you get PE from your HS quests? I haven't gotten any before. I made alts with other HS specialties so I could get mats for my main HS's quests. Main's HS is lvl 25 or so.

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Since the Homestead Collection Quests are a primary source of PE, can we at least make it so the quests give items we can actually make ourselves? I'm so tired of *never* being able to find anything from other players homesteads. Either people are too lazy to post anything, or if they do, they have the homestead locked, and the stuff is unavailable. Yes, I know there are other means to acquire PE, but like most on here, I can't stand FR, (to be more specific, the people that run FR), so that isn't an option. I've spent good money buying Dama's, to no avail, so please, cut us some fricken slack here.
You can try UP, or do bh/gv/jfsp.
Quest wise with high hs, you can get 36 pe a day yes.
I can see why the pe reward is high because it's hard to complete the quest on your own and need assistance from others.
You can simply make 3 other alts and build hs in each type to get you by.
Can try to find solo pe options here: Perfect element guide

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Make alts of each Mastery and level them to at least lvl28, with prosperity of at least 8k or something, voila 60 PE per day 

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
wooow thts promising , can someone link a guide to hs plz if possjble
.l.

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
wooow thts promising , can someone link a guide to hs plz if possjble

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
.l.

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

sheeeeeeet !!! my weakness  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-10: :normal-3: :normal-6:
:normal-8: :pig-8: :tiger-8: :monkey-8: :normal-2: :pig-2: :tiger-2: :monkey-2: