Epic Perfect World

when is the fking patch ?

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
can someone please give us a rough date or something ? 

this is getting beyond ridiculous and unprofessional for real. 
.l.

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
Slow patches? Where have you been :))

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
it is slow bt it never took time and unpredictability like now!! feb and still christmass going on ....  :/ 

no comment
.l.

Offline ghostface

• L $ D
  • wherearetheavocados
it is slow bt it never took time and unpredictability like now!! feb and still christmass going on ....  :/

no comment
just enjoy free ecs and st  8)

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
just enjoy free ecs and st  8)

wht ec ?  mobs droping 1 ec looool, 

game is crashing like mad constantly in ctf and hb, nw is fked click like 20 times to enter all this need fix man
.l.

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
where is path, allready 1 month all waiting, now is 5 february.. lmao game u.u

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
it is slow bt it never took time and unpredictability like now!! feb and still christmass going on ....  :/

no comment
I think youre still new to the server
wht ec ?  mobs droping 1 ec looool,

game is crashing like mad constantly in ctf and hb, nw is fked click like 20 times to enter all this need fix man
not mobs only, theres still the christmas dailies, and theres still a way to travel around the NW map - click "Entering" when the little pop up appears on your screen :-\ 
yes the patch is taking too long but I'm sure its cos Burdette is still trying to find the issue behind NW and also testing out the balances that people suggested. 
in the meantime, farm stockings and get good engraves or EC  :police: better chances for engraves don't always come around twice.

Offline ghostface

• L $ D
  • wherearetheavocados
wht ec ?  mobs droping 1 ec looool,

go create tons of alts and xmas quest 105 st per day 350 ecs too 175 stockings

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Burdette is a busy guy, and yet is still trying to bring the players of EPW patches on a regular basis.
Please give the man some time. It'll come.

Some people waited 10 years for Kingdom Hearts 3, so I'm sure we can all wait the smallest amount of time, for a patch.

Locking this, because it'll honestly not bring anything overly positive.
Burdette can comment himself, if he has a timeframe for you.
01.01.2016.♥