Epic Perfect World

How is the PVE scene?

Offline ipressurexd

• Beginner
Hello, I played this game around 3 years ago, but stopped due to college getting busier and etc. I just came back and saw that we get a level 150 boost now? And free dragon gear? 

I am mainly a pve mmo player and not really interested in pvp, so I am wondering what the pve scene is like now that we have these items and boosts for free. Thanks!

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Pve is p nice, hardest part of it its dealing with players that want to get free stuff cuz they never had to work for anything on their lives and/or failed economy classes.

Burdette deserves a huge + on how well pve rewards are split. Jfsp, FR, TT and UP all have their unique rewards that can only be obtained there so the dungeons are kept alive (if only few players run it the prices of unique rewards will increase making it tempting for other players to run the dg and then price will eventually drop again. Its called Stock market for those that arent capitalists).

All n all i think we need more pve (nigas will kill me for saying this btw), like unique fashion / titles that would be farmed once doing x amount of runs on something. Hell id do 100 dgs 19 to get a cute bird or nice pve title.

Just keep in mind that players dont like the topic "pve" too much on this server. While some like to build strat and improve themselves at every run to become skilled and reduce run clear time others just like to sit and complain abt the work they have to do waiting someone give it for them for free.

Also keep in mind this is also a pov from someone who likes to pve and thinks its part of the game we all played and loved god knows how many years ago. Someone who pvps only /edates only / do w/e only might have a different opnion on the topic. Which i can understand and you should also read their opnions (if they post) to build your own conclusions.
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie
Pve is p nice, hardest part of it its dealing with players that want to get free stuff cuz they never had to work for anything on their lives and/or failed economy classes.

Burdette deserves a huge + on how well pve rewards are split. Jfsp, FR, TT and UP all have their unique rewards that can only be obtained there so the dungeons are kept alive (if only few players run it the prices of unique rewards will increase making it tempting for other players to run the dg and then price will eventually drop again. Its called Stock market for those that arent capitalists).

All n all i think we need more pve (nigas will kill me for saying this btw), like unique fashion / titles that would be farmed once doing x amount of runs on something. Hell id do 100 dgs 19 to get a cute bird or nice pve title.

Just keep in mind that players dont like the topic "pve" too much on this server. While some like to build strat and improve themselves at every run to become skilled and reduce run clear time others just like to sit and complain abt the work they have to do waiting someone give it for them for free.

Also keep in mind this is also a pov from someone who likes to pve and thinks its part of the game we all played and loved god knows how many years ago. Someone who pvps only /edates only / do w/e only might have a different opnion on the topic. Which i can understand and you should also read their opnions (if they post) to build your own conclusions.
tru
same
capeta for gm
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline Onmitsu

• The opinion which other people have for you is their problem, not yours.
  • Characters: Onmitsu
Lol tbh if we would get some cool armor fashion set for completing like 50fr i would totally go for it XD
Are right and wrong convertible terms, dependant upon popular opinion?

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
Lol tbh if we would get some cool armor fashion set for completing like 50fr i would totally go for it XD
I can teach you how to run FR, it’s really easy. 

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I can teach you how to run FR, it’s really easy.
teach me how to run FR  :-X :-X :-X

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
tru
same
capeta for gm
Agreed, only player i would give my vote to be GM.
Lets make thread to vote ze for GM :rolleyes: