Epic Perfect World

Returning Player Questions

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Idk why people who spent 90% of their time in blue name and have same impact as all-classes pets keep making their cringy posts
My all-class raven is good only for being a meatshield click-bait, just like the people you described !

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
HI, I would like to think I'm a pwi vet, been playing from the start up until right before dusklades came out ( so idk shyt about them)and played on this server for a few months. Anyways I've been having pwi nostalgia( mostly pvp and the crazy TWs)  these last few days and would love to come back assuming if someone could be honest enough to tell me whether there is a substantial playerbase worth returning to. Im willing to drop 300 max to get full build/lv if needed.  I used to main cleric, EA and barb. All I wanna do is come back and kill people. SO I guess what I'm  asking is will someone/guild help me out for a week or two getting reacquainted and answer a few questions.
There might be some guilds that have some patience to teach you a thing or two.
You can pm me on Ranny, if I am online I'll be happy to answer some of your questions on game or even in this thread
Last Edit: Feb 03, 2019, 03:36 pm by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ghostface

• L $ D
  • wherearetheavocados
There might some guilds that have some patience to teach you a thing or two.
You can pm me on Ranny, if I am online I'll be happy to answer some of your questions on game or even in this thread
bestttttttttttt

Offline Rinali

Back after a long time away. A question about r8 weps, i've seen ppl with reborn rank 8 weps, but other than at the Guardian Angel npc, i can't seem to find a forge that upgrades it from awakened rank 8 wep like the armors?

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
Back after a long time away. A question about r8 weps, i've seen ppl with reborn rank 8 weps, but other than at the Guardian Angel npc, i can't seem to find a forge that upgrades it from awakened rank 8 wep like the armors?

u cant upgrade the okd weapon to new weapon, this only for armour,weapon has make new one from normal forge 
.l.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=57319.msg784899#msg784899

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart