Epic Perfect World

Returning Player Questions

Offline larkprinny

• Beginner
HI, I would like to think I'm a pwi vet, been playing from the start up until right before dusklades came out ( so idk shyt about them)and played on this server for a few months. Anyways I've been having pwi nostalgia( mostly pvp and the crazy TWs)  these last few days and would love to come back assuming if someone could be honest enough to tell me whether there is a substantial playerbase worth returning to. Im willing to drop 300 max to get full build/lv if needed.  I used to main cleric, EA and barb. All I wanna do is come back and kill people. SO I guess what I'm  asking is will someone/guild help me out for a week or two getting reacquainted and answer a few questions. 

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
Barely any pk, dont bother coming back :)

Offline Смор

• Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Legit every faction
No, server is toxic, we will all trash talk you until you leave. No factions for you my man

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
No, server is toxic, we will all trash talk you until you leave. No factions for you my man
stop commenting and go back to cleaning ;)
THANK YOU :police:
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie
Nothing but edating and crippling depression here
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
If u want to edate , go on

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
If u want to edate , go on
Wee woo wee woo
Wrong answer Steve

He not tryna come back to match names and titles with a cringe edate

Sure come back, there's little pk here and there between illiterate brs and braindead asians, and whatever smor and natsu is but like, if you hate drama then I wouldn't return cause that's all there is after whatever pk just happened cause everyone here just s0 t0xic.  Why bother to ask if it's worth coming back here when you can just decide for yourself, there's n0 fun in that.

If you do decide to edate doh, Asmaa n Alin is available
Lmao
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Wee woo wee woo
Wrong answer Steve

Sure come back, there's little pk here and there between illiterate brs and braindead asians, and whatever smor and natsu is but like, if you hate drama then I wouldn't return cause that's all there is after whatever pk just happened cause everyone here just s0 t0xic.  Why bother to ask if it's worth coming back here when you can just decide for yourself, there's n0 fun in that.

Lmao
Edate me df? 

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
Edate me df?
Ummmmm in a heartbeat df?
You're like a handsome ghost
You're cute and you're there but youre not really there and I can't imagine why, prolly cause you haven't been on in ages anywhere
Sadlife
xoxo Vaniloquence ❤️
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Wee woo wee woo
Wrong answer Steve

Sure come back, there's little pk here and there between illiterate brs and braindead asians, and whatever smor and natsu is but like, if you hate drama then I wouldn't return cause that's all there is after whatever pk just happened cause everyone here just s0 t0xic.  Why bother to ask if it's worth coming back here when you can just decide for yourself, there's n0 fun in that.

Lmao
Im taken btw

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
How many ppls talk about dead game e date, no.pk u guys still create all if server lost 60% population pff 

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Edate me df?
hop off my edate thanks

Im taken btw
bro funniest joke of 2019 xDDDDDD

and for the guy making the thread, you might wanna make that decision yourself mate. Spend a day online and see all the stuff that goes on (grab popcorn for that post-pk drama that last 30 mins each time) and get a feel of active it is (what am I saying, not all that active atm) then decide if you wanna stay for 10 min pk or not :police:

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Idk why people who spent 90% of their time in blue name and have same impact as all-classes pets keep making their cringy posts

Indeed server is less active, but whoever wants to pk will find it + there are plenty of automated/GM pvp events
Only problem that can stop you is amount of pve, in my opinion)) 

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Idk why people who spent 90% of their time in blue name and have same impact as all-classes pets keep making their cringy posts
that doesn't defeat the fact that all she said is right, but okay :rolleyes:

Offline Archno

• Characters: ArchnoIogia (Mystic) ☠ Zephyx (Psy) ☠ Archnologia (Cleric)
  • Faction: Anarchy
Well I started this server maybe 6 weeks ago or so, came from PWI, but I gotta say I had more PK here than I had on PWI, so for me I've had more fun here, tho there is lots of drama but I just dun have normal chat open so doesn't pay attention to it. But as someone else alrdy said, if u want PK then u can find it :)