Epic Perfect World

Yo, what's up with the discrimination against Barbs?

Offline Vallemont

Whenever you're trying to do UP, JFSP, FR, and you're a barb, there's a huge HUGE chance you'll be straight ignored because "barbs don't deal damage". So every class can do instances no problem but barbs have to be discriminated? This is extremely outrageous on a server as popular as EPW is.

"lol play another class lol" No. I always played Barb and I'm not changing my class just because nobody else likes it. Why don't *you* try making a Barb and enjoying the game with it? Go ahead. See what Barb players have to deal with everyday before you come here and just blatantly say I should change my class.

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
Doesn't UP generally need Barbs tho? I didn't do the instance because I'm too lazy but I think that there's a part where you're supposed to have a barb?

As for your question though, you really can't blame people because barbs really doesn't do much damage in PvE. PvP is another matter, obviously. Just because it's EPW doesn't automatically mean that discrimination won't happen against a class that's obviously at a disadvantage in the instances of this server. I understand your outrage, but at the same time, I also understand why people do what they do.

Their responses could have been better tho
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline ʜσʟʟσᴡ ♥

• Mad Rabbit
  • Characters: ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ - 𝒞𝒾𝓋𝓇𝒾𝓁 - 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽
  • Faction: Rabbit★
Barbs are a must in UP and just fine in JFSP, in FR you have very specific comps, it's not just barbs, no one wants EAs and even WF. Alternatively you can make your own squad, no one is gonna kick you if you have the lead.

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Bcuz they are hairy bro

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
Doesn't UP generally need Barbs tho? I didn't do the instance because I'm too lazy but I think that there's a part where you're supposed to have a barb?

As for your question though, you really can't blame people because barbs really doesn't do much damage in PvE. PvP is another matter, obviously. Just because it's EPW doesn't automatically mean that discrimination won't happen against a class that's obviously at a disadvantage in the instances of this server. I understand your outrage, but at the same time, I also understand why people do what they do.

Their responses could have been better tho
db are targeted by discrimination in pvp xD

Offline eloy

• Faction: sua mae

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Whenever you're trying to do UP, JFSP, FR, and you're a barb, there's a huge HUGE chance you'll be straight ignored because "barbs don't deal damage". So every class can do instances no problem but barbs have to be discriminated? This is extremely outrageous on a server as popular as EPW is.

"lol play another class lol" No. I always played Barb and I'm not changing my class just because nobody else likes it. Why don't *you* try making a Barb and enjoying the game with it? Go ahead. See what Barb players have to deal with everyday before you come here and just blatantly say I should change my class.
well .. best solution for you .. make a farming class mg or sb or sin  :))

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
barbs best dmg dealers with 3x int wrist and dragon edges

Offline Archno

• Characters: ArchnoIogia (Mystic) ☠ Zephyx (Psy) ☠ Archnologia (Cleric)
  • Faction: Anarchy
Barbs r op, dun get why ppl wouldn't want em, but yeah make ur own squads and no one got anythign to say about it :)

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Theres a few problems there. But i ll be a nice man this time and let you figure out whats wrong because im believing you are smarter than this. 

Capeta puts on cheerleader clothing- :)
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
its kinda easy to make any other class for FR and for JFSP or UP ppl r getting barbs for sure 

Offline Vallemont

I see. Thanks for the input.

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie
Also Barbs can like wear any hat they want without needing to gender change so they always look fabulous, totes unfair to everyone else like ohmygah
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline ghostface

• L $ D
  • wherearetheavocados
Bcuz they are hairy bro
LMFAAAAAAAAAO

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆