Epic Perfect World

Starlight Crystal

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
Hey Burdette i have a simple question is it possible you add another way of getting Starlight Crystals?(for example you get plenty Ethereal from WBs or Radiants from 3-3 or market since ppl do TT 3-3)but you barely get Starlight coz none does TT2-3 or Nirvana^^ not even on Market maybe add them to the Heaven and Demon WBs?
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2019, 08:06 pm by Shino

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Hey Burdette i have a simple question is it possible you add another way of getting Starlight Crystals?(for example you get plenty Ethereal from WBs or Radiants from 3-3 or market since ppl do TT 3-3)but you barely get Starlight coz none does TT2-3 or Nirvana^^ not even on Market maybe add them to the Heaven and Demon WBs?
Yes buy from bumle bee:-P

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Simple answer and probably burdette's answer, No.

If you want to know the reasons to you are free to ask but im p sure those crystals wont be changed because the reasons behind it are solid.
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Galen

2-3 isn’t really hard to be honest, as long as you have 1 alt on another account you can run it solo and it shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes at most, though it depends on your class. The last boss drops like 5-10 starlight crystals. If you’re struggling to complete the run then that’s another thing.
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
2-3 isn’t really hard to be honest, as long as you have 1 alt on another account you can run it solo and it shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes at most, though it depends on your class. The last boss drops like 5-10 starlight crystals. If you’re struggling to complete the run then that’s another thing.
the drops are 3-8 and not saying its hard i just mention that i run faster 3-3 then 2-3

Offline Galen

i run faster 3-3 then 2-3
Not sure how that works but ok. 
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
nirvana is easy to do and it take 5 mins each run