Epic Perfect World

Request to admins

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
I would like to suggest stuff for sirens of war can we pls pls have panda for tiger mode :)) and have different stats or 3 pcs of r8 barb 3/4 pls Ty

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
(...) and have different stats or 3 pcs of r8 barb 3/4 pls Ty
You're late, it was changed already. Unless you want to change it again.

Offline Evermore

• Evermore le Nub
Awh man, is there a way to get that cute ass white nine-tailed fox form thing? That would be pree cool...

Offline firestorm01

eewww the new barb form sucks the vemo fox thing was ok but really u guys already distort your toons enough already .. so many stick things running around epic let the normal people keep some dignity lmao. Oh right forgot this was a bunch of immature kids here for the most part..Carry on do as u wish i can ignore the stupidity most of the time. :)) :P >:D

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
eewww the new barb form sucks the vemo fox thing was ok but really u guys already distort your toons enough already .. so many stick things running around epic let the normal people keep some dignity lmao. Oh right forgot this was a bunch of immature kids here for the most part..Carry on do as u wish i can ignore the stupidity most of the time. :)) :P >:D
+1 :D
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Firewolf

I will admit, I do feel a bit silly, I guess would be the word for the lack of a better one, when I as a wolf barbarian change into a tiger.. but alas it is what it is

Thanks Kiwi for the siggy!

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle