*Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe *

Offline Sizzz

• Try Hard 👍
  • Characters: Sizzz,Aversion,Disembodied,Viablity
  • Faction: Ruin,Neurosis
2-1

easy tws and easy pk

lets have more fun
Yea you notice the TW when u didn’t ask Akats for help cuz u didn’t expect us to attack you lost... then after with Akats help u won. Let’s have fun this week since u want to hide behind another guild. 
We were born from the flames of hatred now we are the flames. Be careful or you may get burned.

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
Yea you notice the TW when u didn’t ask Akats for help cuz u didn’t expect us to attack you lost... then after with Akats help u won. Let’s have fun this week since u want to hide behind another guild.
I'd hope to have them only bring hs but we both know they too scared so they ask akats to do the frontline for em lol
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
  • Characters: Devan
  • Faction: HausStark leader
hahhah soo funny . sure lets have some pk today  after 20 st .

if u dare  dont call noto+0fk+nosta and be just in ur own fac dude

tlaking about numbers and u dont even have a members

Offline Cassie

• Busy
  • Characters: Allure - Lust
  • Faction: akiaura
I'd hope to have them only bring hs but we both know they too scared so they ask akats to do the frontline for em lol
can’t wait to see how hot & bothered akatsuki gets in wc  about it afterward & then swear up & down that none of their alts attended lmfao

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
was it really TW last time ?

guys u didnt give any fun at all . 5 mins tw :/

that was faster than no show

says hello to colorbind :normal-37:

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
was it really TW last time ?

guys u didnt give any fun at all . 5 mins tw :/

that was faster than no show

says hello to colorbind :normal-37:
Want me to bring up how fast things end? 
What bout pk yesterday and how fast yall vanished.
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
Or you dive bombing my ea mid tw and getting killed with 1 metal skill? 

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
what about the pk after ur pk

ijs u will never mention it by any chance right ?

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
what about the pk after ur pk

ijs u will never mention it by any chance right ?
Nah I'll admit we died, but what bout how it took 2 full squads to kill Revenant. My db can tank and kill just as much if not more. 

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
Nah I'll admit we died, but what bout how it took 2 full squads to kill Revenant. My db can tank and kill just as much if not more.
coool and what about noto and 0fk members by ur side

it wasnt gvg ijs :normal-26:

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
coool and what about noto and 0fk members by ur side

it wasnt gvg ijs :normal-26:
Guild vs guild you die in 5 secs leaving seturnal camped by a db or eps camped by rev, dont waste time with things you know you cant win. Sure you're quad atk, sure your x3 chan, but do you do dmg by yourself? Not from what I've seen

Offline Смор

• Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Legit every faction
Everything on this video is trash except the fact that me and Hatred appeared and performed with 0 deaths as usual. UI is trash aswell, overall trash video

Offline Emquesa

• Loyal 0FkGiven
  • ❤️ZzEmquesa
LMFAOOO dis so funny 

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
Guild vs guild you die in 5 secs leaving seturnal camped by a db or eps camped by rev, dont waste time with things you know you cant win. Sure you're quad atk, sure your x3 chan, but do you do dmg by yourself? Not from what I've seen
dude u want more drama i see . but i dont think ur childish try will work xD. 

the result u been wiped over 1 hr  and boosted our rank pvp ty

give more pk and give less drama