how often do u change ur profile pic holy sht
A LOT COS CANT DECIDE ON ANYTHING

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
BUMP, dis OP ass ea pt lead
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
i got paid to bump 

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
I only support le goodies
Awe, that means you’ll support me 😀🤣🤣

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
BUMP, dis OP ass ea pt lead
Better if you were in PT, would’ve been a massacre qt 😏😏😏

Offline Sizzz

• Try Hard 👍
  • Characters: Sizzz,Aversion,Disembodied,Viablity
  • Faction: Ruin,Neurosis
Bro it was already 0 deaths why another ep that shit would make me insta cast 24/7 u sure u want that for the other team?
We were born from the flames of hatred now we are the flames. Be careful or you may get burned.

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
Only with you as my ep babe 😏😏😏
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
Bro it was already 0 deaths why another ep that shit would make me insta cast 24/7 u sure u want that for the other team?
I had fun soloing as ep yesterday for that PK, but If we had a second Ep, yeah, would’ve been broken. Shoutout to Tessalie locking me with sog, getting better. 🤔😏😂

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
Only with you as my ep babe 😏😏😏
Sounds like deaths inc with us as a duo!!! 😀😀😀

Offline Sizzz

• Try Hard 👍
  • Characters: Sizzz,Aversion,Disembodied,Viablity
  • Faction: Ruin,Neurosis
I had fun soloing as ep yesterday for that PK, but If we had a second Ep, yeah, would’ve been broken. Shoutout to Tessalie locking me with sog, getting better. 🤔😏😂
Bro they had fking 3 EPs and 2 BMs a Barb and DB for CC against 1 EP and still couldn’t kill any of us 😂
We were born from the flames of hatred now we are the flames. Be careful or you may get burned.

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
Bro they had fking 3 EPs and 2 BMs a Barb and DB for CC against 1 EP and still couldn’t kill any of us 😂
LMFAOO!!! Yeah, that’s what made me constantly laugh, that’s definitely uncoordinated on their part, ridiculous game play for them but in the end we were victorious. Easy pk in 2k19

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
LMFAOO!!! Yeah, that’s what made me constantly laugh, that’s definitely uncoordinated on their part, ridiculous game play for them but in the end we were victorious. Easy pk in 2k19
They more coordinated at ccing than me?.