Epic Perfect World

Not getting war avatar titles

Offline AxlWolfang

• Characters: Axlwolfang_
  • Faction: GotMilk
Hi, i reciently used a Title Stone to get all PvE titles. i was aware that you dont get the war avatar related titles with this stone so i went to open avatar bags to complete the book. i had 80-90 in my collection and raised that number to 152, however im not getting any title from this. i got until "War Avatar Collector" (80 avatars). Im missing Afficionado, Hunter and Scholar. Any one knows if this is some kind of glitch?

PD: i tried relogging and getting more cards but i still dont get the titles
A world without chaos, is a world without freedom.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Hi, i reciently used a Title Stone to get all PvE titles. i was aware that you dont get the war avatar related titles with this stone so i went to open avatar bags to complete the book. i had 80-90 in my collection and raised that number to 152, however im not getting any title from this. i got until "War Avatar Collector" (80 avatars). Im missing Afficionado, Hunter and Scholar. Any one knows if this is some kind of glitch?

PD: i tried relogging and getting more cards but i still dont get the titles
your missing 3 cards to complete the book? or you gotten those cards from the packs but not title was activated?

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline AxlWolfang

im not getting any title from war avatars since i used the Title Stone. i checked and i dont have the ones i should have (afficionado, hunter and scholar so far,) im still missing cards but i dont want to go through all the work of getting the remaining cards if im not getting the titles

Offline Gavriel

• Characters: Gavriel
you need 218 to finish it ur next title will be i think when you get 200

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
im not getting any title from war avatars since i used the Title Stone. i checked and i dont have the ones i should have (afficionado, hunter and scholar so far,) im still missing cards but i dont want to go through all the work of getting the remaining cards if im not getting the titles
go make a war avatar chest A-B-C-S-S+ and complete it  to get all of war avatar titles.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I see what you mean now. Are u sure u typed the full name out correctly in the search bar? title search bar is kind of sensitive.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline AxlWolfang

I see what you mean now. Are u sure u typed the full name out correctly in the search bar? title search bar is kind of sensitive.
Yes im sure i dont have them. Also after using the title stone i got the "Conqueror of Ruins" title after meeting the requirements. So its not a matter of not getting any new title, but only the war avatar related.

https://imgur.com/a/Gf50rE1

Screenshot of title list (last unlocked), ammount of war avatars discovered and character name
Titles not obtained yet and should have been unlocked:
5. [War Avatar Aficionado](+4 phy-att/mag-att) Collect 100 unique War Avatar Cards
6. [War Avatar Hunter](+14 phy-def/mag-def) Collect 120 unique War Avatar Cards
7. [War Avatar Scholar](+5 phy-att/mag-att) Collect 140 unique War Avatar Cards

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Title stone doesn't give u Card tittles (War Avatar ones) u gotta open War Avatar Chest in order to get the War Avatar ones...
u won't spend more than 700-1000 Flowsilver coins

Title Stones gives u PVE titles that u can obtain by doing quest... 
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline ghostface

• L $ D
  • wherearetheavocados
if i am not mistaken u need 218 diff cards for war avatar champion

Offline AxlWolfang

if i am not mistaken u need 218 diff cards for war avatar champion
Title stone doesn't give u Card tittles (War Avatar ones) u gotta open War Avatar Chest in order to get the War Avatar ones...
u won't spend more than 700-1000 Flowsilver coins

Title Stones gives u PVE titles that u can obtain by doing quest...
PLEASE... READ... all this you are telling me was already said. i AM getting the cards i am NOT getting the titles i should be getting for making progress in the book. :tiger-9:

Offline ghostface

• L $ D
  • wherearetheavocados
PLEASE... READ... all this you are telling me was already said. i AM getting the cards i am NOT getting the titles i should be getting for making progress in the book. :tiger-9:
keep opening till i think its 180-200 cards collected

Offline FatalScythe

because you already have those titles, the stone gives all but the last four.

https://imgur.com/zSpKf0E <---alt that used title stone.

Offline ЅΡΘΙŁΣƉ

• I Didn't Do It!
  • Faction: TC4Lyfe
Yes im sure i dont have them. Also after using the title stone i got the "Conqueror of Ruins" title after meeting the requirements. So its not a matter of not getting any new title, but only the war avatar related.

https://imgur.com/a/Gf50rE1

Screenshot of title list (last unlocked), ammount of war avatars discovered and character name
Titles not obtained yet and should have been unlocked:
5. [War Avatar Aficionado](+4 phy-att/mag-att) Collect 100 unique War Avatar Cards
6. [War Avatar Hunter](+14 phy-def/mag-def) Collect 120 unique War Avatar Cards
7. [War Avatar Scholar](+5 phy-att/mag-att) Collect 140 unique War Avatar Cards
For some reason (and dont ask me why) the War avatar titles ALWAYS end up at the bottom of you list.. they all group up. so scroll AL THE WAY to the bottom (hella titles to look through) just to double check