Epic Perfect World

Some suggestions to make EPW better.

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Playing support on another game and i get assist points for every kill someone i heal gets. Since you gonna be in a party, make 4 assist=1 pvp point (just an example, change the rate to w/e, that is if its even possible to implement)
Could be but that'd probably be a very difficult thing to do. 

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Playing support on another game and i get assist points for every kill someone i heal gets. Since you gonna be in a party, make 4 assist=1 pvp point (just an example, change the rate to w/e, that is if its even possible to implement)
That assist points would be so nice!

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I have this idea long ago but I know 100% its effort waste.
So many great suggesting has been demolished.
I just wanna clear my head from this game once and for all and I know this suggestion might help the remaining players.

Note: This suggestion will never harm any PVE player whatsoever, so calm down and relax or maybe it will ?! you will never know what inside those blue name players.

weapon exchange.
Simply put weapon forge that changes Atk to Def and opposite.
I believe Atk and Def are equal.
1Atk lvl =1Def lvl

example:
let's say you have a weapon with:
Atk 25 level                                             Def 25 level
Atk 4 level          the change will be     Def 4 level
RPD + 4%                                                RPD +4% Same
Atk 2 level                                               Def 2 level

another example:
Def 20 level                                            Atk 20 level
RMD +3%          the change will be     RMD +3% Same
Str 18                                                      Str 18 Same
Def 3 level                                              Atk 3 level

Last example:
Atk 22                                                     Def 22
Def 3                  the change will be    Atk 3                
Def 2                                                      Atk 2
De 4                                                       Atk 4

you get the idea.
Only Atk/Def exchange and you can exchange it back.
This will help many players with bad luck and reduce the luck factor in the game.
feel free to criticize me.

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
I have this idea long ago but I know 100% its effort waste.
So many great suggesting has been demolished.
I just wanna clear my head from this game once and for all and I know this suggestion might help the remaining players.

Note: This suggestion will never harm any PVE player whatsoever, so calm down and relax or maybe it will ?! you will never know what inside those blue name players.

weapon exchange.
Simply put weapon forge that changes Atk to Def and opposite.
I believe Atk and Def are equal.
1Atk lvl =1Def lvl

example:
let's say you have a weapon with:
Atk 25 level                                             Def 25 level
Atk 4 level          the change will be     Def 4 level
RPD + 4%                                                RPD +4% Same
Atk 2 level                                               Def 2 level

another example:
Def 20 level                                            Atk 20 level
RMD +3%          the change will be     RMD +3% Same
Str 18                                                      Str 18 Same
Def 3 level                                              Atk 3 level

Last example:
Atk 22                                                     Def 22
Def 3                  the change will be    Atk 3                
Def 2                                                      Atk 2
De 4                                                       Atk 4

you get the idea.
Only Atk/Def exchange and you can exchange it back.
This will help many players with bad luck and reduce the luck factor in the game.
feel free to criticize me.
Hi. Leon here. 
I dont desagree with your sugestion. I just want to point out that classes have diff chances on getting atk lvls and def lvls. Either there should be a fee to convert to its more rare version or make same % to roll def and atk (which im fine with and + it).
Otherwise classes with easy rolls on atk/def would benefit from it more than others.
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Ayame-Yuki

• Sweet x Emotion
  • In game name - Serey

I really love the first idea of making cultivation instant demon or sage. 

I make sigs/icons if you want one let me know or message me on DeviantArt :3

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Gm fix reshape a bit to get more better stats than  4 x 153 hp in row wasted 110k ec 5kdama 1474pe by week to get crit mag pieca eq =nothing even 2xcrit should remove useless,stats like hp 145  evesion ..? I or make new  forges eq less 40k dama ? Or let.us to create , fix single stats with ec 

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline XApprehensionX

• Characters: XApprensionX/XUnprehensionX
  • Faction: Passion
Quality of Life
    1. Make cultivation instant demon/sage (or at least instant Aware of the Myriad/Void and then can use Sage/Demon fairy item)

2. Put all morai skills in boutique for 80 - 100 gold (So they retain their value.) There is no reliable way to get morai skills besides the morai dailies themselves which nobody really does

3. Add a function to swap shards from one ornament to another (the same way you can transfer gems from one armor piece to another) I don't see an issue with this. This will allow players to shard their ornaments as they get them and not force them to wait to get a endgame ornament to finally imbue their shards or if they wind up getting something better then the shards they farmed/bought become useless and forces players to farm/buy all over again which they shouldn't have to in my opinion.

PvE

4. If Burdette is against putting morai skills in boutique then he can make an instance similar to the one in morai where you need a member of each order but a hard version of it which will award sufficient influence to make it worth doing.

5. Change the recently added set of armors bonuses and weapon stats to be Slaying Levels in place of Attack Levels as well as Warding Levels in place of Defense levels; This will stiill make the set useful while making it less useful in PvP because I feel like the stats they provide are too good for how easy they are to acquire. (change sins weapon to GoF with 5-10 Slaying Levels and remove the interval)

Preferably this order for the stat bonuses
(LA ApS set)
[2] +20 Warding Levels
[3] +15 Slaying Levels
[4] -0.10 Interval Between Hits (+0.5 int but can't be exploited)

(LA chan set)
[2] +25 Warding Levels
[3] +10 Slaying Levels
[4] -5 Channeling (or you could put -8 channeling which would be the same channel as full -9 set but they wouldn't have the attack and def levels so it's still worse)

(HA ApS/DpH set)
[2] 20 Slaying Levels
[3] 20 Warding Levels
[4] Some str or crit bonus can be here since RMD wasnt really needed for PvE

(AA Set)
20 Slaying Levels
20 Warding Levels
-10 Channeling (More channeling but can't be exploited)

6. Edit the mobs in PV to level 190 (So sins can't stealth run) and change their drops or just the bosses drop to be some fragments of the players choice (Can be chosen at the R.O.C/Haphwestus NPC in the beginning) Burdette might have to altar the damage of the mobs since I think increasing their level also increases their damage (even without actually changing their physical/magic attack) Or this can be turned into a solo/duo etc run instance for fragments.

PvP

Add a PvP Point system. These PvP points can be bound to the character (can't be traded/account stashed/doesnt drop on death) as well as the rewards given by them. Can be character bound Perfect Elements/Ornament Shards/Supply Tokens. To prevent abuse, make it so the players own IP address can't reward PvP points. Furthermore, make it so that you cannot get rewarded from killing the same player over and over again. (Maybe make it so you can't be awarded from the same player for at least 20-30 minutes if it's possible to do.) This might incentivize undergeared players to participate in random/mass pk. Currently, most undergeared players feel as if it is not worth their time to PvP and refuse to do so until their gear is better.

All I have for now. I'll update the thread with more suggestions if I think of any. Also don't reply with "-1 bad idea" without giving a proper and valid reason as to why it might actually be a bad suggestion.
If your dying to the new dragon gear...sir something is wrong LOL  it's fine how it is no change and that is so under geared players can pk without feeling useless so no change there. You had me at 1-3 everything else is dumb and doesn't need to change/be added to the game.
More in depth if you change the new dragon stats your making the server go back to you need gear before you pvp, it's implementation was to cut the bridge between old players and new players gear gap. The PvP idea would've been good a few years ago but like everything there will be a way to abuse it some how someway because it simply always happen 
read the red highlight if you change the new dragon set bonus you causing that...ijs

Offline XApprehensionX

• Characters: XApprensionX/XUnprehensionX
  • Faction: Passion
Gm fix reshape a bit to get more better stats than  4 x 153 hp in row wasted 110k ec 5kdama 1474pe by week to get crit mag pieca eq =nothing even 2xcrit should remove useless,stats like hp 145  evesion ..? I or make new  forges eq less 40k dama ? Or let.us to create , fix single stats with ec
That's simple RNG...stop crying over it, you know the risk rerolling and you get something good...rerolling and you get something bad, that's what happens with RNG if you did use all those mats and got nothing good your RNG is horrible no need to fix anything....why no one suggest decrease dama required to craft the fixed gear? yall targetting points in the game that doesn't need to be fixed