Epic Perfect World

Some suggestions to make EPW better.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
You do realize if these updates were to be implemented that new players would be more pvp ready faster right? Also made a suggestion for PvP but I guess you totally ignored it. Don't comment on thread unless its something that's contributing to the post. I'll request that gms remove useless posts if people keep insisting on it.
That's Raquel for you 

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
I feel like people don't realize and it's 2k19 how many THOUSANDS of pve suggestions NEVER are looked into, NEVER (1 every 100 suggestions I'd say).  :-\
Thousands of bugs in the game which needs fixes and it's the same situation.. tho "should" be priority xD

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU
make everything free for a few days it will be good in a long run : ), stop with the false logic of there has to be something to do when pk isnt happening which has been killing server for a while now
++ nobody plays private servers for the entire time playing to be farming, stop making it harder to acquire gear, it defeats the purpose of why people play games like this.

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
can u give me 4 line def wep plox, been 4 years  :-[
sig by my sister ♥

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Those who enjoy sitting in front of their screen hours and hours in order to (possibly) obtain something of value let them but please in a private server one might not expect such tremendous workload before being eligible to pk! And once you reach this state it would take similar number of PvE sessions (or more) to gear one more toon

Never been to this thing called FR and forgot something with palace on its name

Nvm it was Uncharted paradise not palace

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Those who enjoy sitting in front of their screen hours and hours in order to (possibly) obtain something of value let them but please in a private server one might not expect such tremendous workload before being eligible to pk! And once you reach this state it would take similar number of PvE sessions (or more) to gear one more toon

Never been to this thing called FR and forgot something with palace on its name

Nvm it was Uncharted paradise not palace
+1    

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
++ nobody plays private servers for the entire time playing to be farming, stop making it harder to acquire gear, it defeats the purpose of why people play games like this.
^This. The whole reason I came to epw was to farm my gears in a week and start pvping. If i wanted pve I would of just stayed on pwi.
But to reply to the original post +1. I don't really care about the pve suggestions but the pvp point system is interesting if you can prevent abuse.
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2019, 09:50 pm by Craig

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Lol.            

Offline ghostface

• L $ D
  • wherearetheavocados
can u give me 4 line def wep plox, been 4 years  :-[
me toooo LOL

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Heres the best sugestion to ever pop in this millenial land. 

Make barb fly knockdown 1spark and 30 sec cd only.

I will wait the hate

(Its a jk btw lul)
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
My gear is about 2015 level after wasting years of time/rerolls + I always have to do some no-life PVE or just go without whenever I decide to download the game again to check if there is any PVP. Instantly kills your interest.

Also for the guy making the thread, how are support classes supposed to be awarded with PVP points when we don't kill anyone?
Last Edit: Jan 22, 2019, 06:03 am by Riot

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
My gear is about 2015 level after wasting years of time/rerolls + I always have to do some no-life PVE or just go without whenever I decide to download the game again to check if there is any PVP. Instantly kills your interest.

Also for the guy making the thread, how are support classes supposed to be awarded with PVP points when we don't kill anyone?
Start dealing damage. You don't have to do all the damage to get the kill. As long as the game registers the last hit on the target as yours it's your kill. So, that or switch to a DD class. You're a support class that's not meant to get kills and it's never stopped anyone or yourself for that matter from playing a support class on any other server that has a pvp point system so I don't see why you'd ask a question like that now. 

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
Start dealing damage. You don't have to do all the damage to get the kill. As long as the game registers the last hit on the target as yours it's your kill. So, that or switch to a DD class. You're a support class that's not meant to get kills and it's never stopped anyone or yourself for that matter from playing a support class on any other server that has a pvp point system so I don't see why you'd ask a question like that now.
Then your system is obviously something that people will complain about. If you want to give rewards, you have to think of everyone. Why wouldn't someone ask why you only want rewards for one group of people?  You posted suggestions. You got feedback. 
Last Edit: Jan 22, 2019, 09:48 am by Riot
Playing support on another game and i get assist points for every kill someone i heal gets. Since you gonna be in a party, make 4 assist=1 pvp point (just an example, change the rate to w/e, that is if its even possible to implement)