Some suggestions to make EPW better.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
+1 for quality of life part

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
+1 cut deal for brs and russians from other servers
he should make a free weekend like saturday and sunday everything is free and what u manage to make in those 2 days u get to keep it

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
No thanks
Custom designs was a mistake, the game was shiit enough, now we got "individuals" who can drop your fps to 0 just by standing near you (before simple elements)
Not saying custom.models as well, custom models were a mistake tbh, I wasn't even happy when i got mine, I'm saying bout reskin option only as custom wep, better looking anyway, who cares if somebody got x model, aint making him/her better anyway

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Meh im not even gonna suggest anything tbh, the server is at it is atm, and i don't really see much interest from Gm's to make a big difference, like for real, when we wanted them to listen no one did, everyone disagreed with the new status gears even tho later he made them free to those who had the gears and not remake them, but still doesnt change the fact he completly ignored what everyone said and went with his idea that no one liked + shard system, maybe server by now would have OutCast and Tyrants from what i heard they'd come back? Just a rumour not sure if truth or not but still lol 

Don't see this server going anywhere anymore, keeps getting more shitty bugs + people using diff programs + laggy custom weapons, none of them getting fixed for months now, look at hb? The only event that used to be cool feels even more unbalanced now, usually having 8-13 people frm each team, other have like 2x the number, can't even scroll down on T, that's how unactive the event became  :normal-21:

Offline someoness

Just add custom weapons back lmao
custom fashion weap better D: idc if it is more expensive than custom weaps, at least you can use it on any weap you wear

Offline Randomnizer

• Old Player
+1 very good thread

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
my suggestion is to bring like 500 active pvpers to make game better x d
We bring 500 active pvpers then what? They quit because they would have to sit there and farm rediculous amounts to match other players in gears as well as their morai skills and such. If it were up to me morai skills would be free by now but I don't think burdette wants to do that.
Meh im not even gonna suggest anything tbh, the server is at it is atm, and i don't really see much interest from Gm's to make a big difference, like for real, when we wanted them to listen no one did, everyone disagreed with the new status gears even tho later he made them free to those who had the gears and not remake them, but still doesnt change the fact he completly ignored what everyone said and went with his idea that no one liked + shard system, maybe server by now would have OutCast and Tyrants from what i heard they'd come back? Just a rumour not sure if truth or not but still lol

Don't see this server going anywhere anymore, keeps getting more shitty bugs + people using diff programs + laggy custom weapons, none of them getting fixed for months now, look at hb? The only event that used to be cool feels even more unbalanced now, usually having 8-13 people frm each team, other have like 2x the number, can't even scroll down on T, that's how unactive the event became  :normal-21:

I understand your points, but at the same time I feel like it's a stretch to say that Burdette just outright doesn't have any interest. You have to remember this is Burdette's server now and all choice are ultimately his and his alone. Just because people say they don't like this idea and such doesn't mean he still can't implement it, if he thinks it will benefit the server somehow he'll most likely do it regardless of what the general public is saying. While I agree that some decisions should be decided with all parties in mind (e.g update vote poll) if the +/- ratio meets a certain threshold then he implements, or doesn't implement the update regardless of how he feels.  

Keep in mind you probably aren't and have never been a developer. Especially of a private server version of a game. I feel like people think that Burdette can just spit updates out his ass like it's nothing. Trust me when I say that is never how it will work (Having developer experience myself.) It takes time and a lot more effort than you would think. Also, just because a certain update you or anyone else might want to see/have spoken about didn't come in a new update doesn't 100% mean it isn't in the works.

Also thanks everyone for the feedback  :police:

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
+1 except pvp point, very easily exploitable (i.e. if there are many friends, you can kill each other in turns for them points)
Yeah I thought about this too but I feel like there's a way Burdette could make it unable to be exploited or at the very least make the exploitation difficult.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
dont see any need for those either

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
dont see any need for those either
May I ask what exactly "those" is referring to?

Offline Prezi

• Protector ❤️
  • Only by giving are you able to receive more than you already have ヅヅヅ
  • Characters: Mond🐲
  • Faction: CardinaLs
Rollback. lmaoooo
Don't let stupid things break your happiness.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
We bring 500 active pvpers then what? They quit because they would have to sit there and farm rediculous amounts to match other players in gears as well as their morai skills and such. If it were up to me morai skills would be free by now but I don't think burdette wants to do that.
Ye true, all skills should be very fast to get, or the players will get bored. Other thing are the perfect stats on armors, weps, etc. But skills and cultivation must be immediate!

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Where pvp videos guys?? start pking for God's sake none cares about pve threads in 2k19.
cmon that's disappointing :-\

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Where pvp videos guys?? start pking for God's sake none cares about pve threads in 2k19.
cmon that's disappointing :-\
You do realize if these updates were to be implemented that new players would be more pvp ready faster right? Also made a suggestion for PvP but I guess you totally ignored it. Don't comment on thread unless its something that's contributing to the post. I'll request that gms remove useless posts if people keep insisting on it.