Epic Perfect World

Some suggestions to make EPW better.

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Quality of Life
    1. Make cultivation instant demon/sage (or at least instant Aware of the Myriad/Void and then can use Sage/Demon fairy item)

2. Put all morai skills in boutique for 80 - 100 gold (So they retain their value.) There is no reliable way to get morai skills besides the morai dailies themselves which nobody really does

3. Add a function to swap shards from one ornament to another (the same way you can transfer gems from one armor piece to another) I don't see an issue with this. This will allow players to shard their ornaments as they get them and not force them to wait to get a endgame ornament to finally imbue their shards or if they wind up getting something better then the shards they farmed/bought become useless and forces players to farm/buy all over again which they shouldn't have to in my opinion.

PvE

4. If Burdette is against putting morai skills in boutique then he can make an instance similar to the one in morai where you need a member of each order but a hard version of it which will award sufficient influence to make it worth doing.

5. Change the recently added set of armors bonuses and weapon stats to be Slaying Levels in place of Attack Levels as well as Warding Levels in place of Defense levels; This will stiill make the set useful while making it less useful in PvP because I feel like the stats they provide are too good for how easy they are to acquire. (change sins weapon to GoF with 5-10 Slaying Levels and remove the interval)

Preferably this order for the stat bonuses
(LA ApS set)
[2] +20 Warding Levels
[3] +15 Slaying Levels
[4] -0.10 Interval Between Hits (+0.5 int but can't be exploited)

(LA chan set)
[2] +25 Warding Levels
[3] +10 Slaying Levels
[4] -5 Channeling (or you could put -8 channeling which would be the same channel as full -9 set but they wouldn't have the attack and def levels so it's still worse)

(HA ApS/DpH set)
[2] 20 Slaying Levels
[3] 20 Warding Levels
[4] Some str or crit bonus can be here since RMD wasnt really needed for PvE

(AA Set)
20 Slaying Levels
20 Warding Levels
-10 Channeling (More channeling but can't be exploited)

6. Edit the mobs in PV to level 190 (So sins can't stealth run) and change their drops or just the bosses drop to be some fragments of the players choice (Can be chosen at the R.O.C/Haphwestus NPC in the beginning) Burdette might have to altar the damage of the mobs since I think increasing their level also increases their damage (even without actually changing their physical/magic attack) Or this can be turned into a solo/duo etc run instance for fragments.

PvP

Add a PvP Point system. These PvP points can be bound to the character (can't be traded/account stashed/doesnt drop on death) as well as the rewards given by them. Can be character bound Perfect Elements/Ornament Shards/Supply Tokens. To prevent abuse, make it so the players own IP address can't reward PvP points. Furthermore, make it so that you cannot get rewarded from killing the same player over and over again. (Maybe make it so you can't be awarded from the same player for at least 20-30 minutes if it's possible to do.) This might incentivize undergeared players to participate in random/mass pk. Currently, most undergeared players feel as if it is not worth their time to PvP and refuse to do so until their gear is better.

All I have for now. I'll update the thread with more suggestions if I think of any. Also don't reply with "-1 bad idea" without giving a proper and valid reason as to why it might actually be a bad suggestion.

Last Edit: Jan 19, 2019, 12:34 am by Emo

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Bump, added a suggestion for PvP

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
Thought u quit m8

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
really like all the idea's +1

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Remove r8 bring r9  pure ct gears ruin game 

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣

Offline someoness

+1 except pvp point, very easily exploitable (i.e. if there are many friends, you can kill each other in turns for them points)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Just add custom weapons back lmao

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Just add custom weapons back lmao
No thanks
Custom designs was a mistake, the game was shiit enough, now we got "individuals" who can drop your fps to 0 just by standing near you (before simple elements) 
Last Edit: Jan 19, 2019, 09:38 am by esudesu?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
my suggestion is to bring like 500 active pvpers to make game better x d

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
my suggestion is to bring like 500 active pvpers to make game better x d
+1 cut deal for brs and russians from other servers

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA