Epic Perfect World

getting ec

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
just something ive found to be annoying is getting epic coins. i know theres GV PV shrine raging tides BH there all so slow. they were good methods but with r8 and recasting it takes forever to get the ec. you can go to nightscream but when ever i go i instantly get killed rite when i enter. then if you can get in after ever 10 bronze coins you need to go echange them or risk getting killed and losing it all...

Point being i was thinking of a pve area. just like nightscream but no pvp. and instead of something 1 bronze coin = 1 epic coin. make like coin fragments ever say 5 or 10 = 1 ec. that way you make ec easy. but still require effort.

Hoping to see some peoples input and maybe some thing can be arranged. I know i cant be the only person a little annoyed with all the ec needed for stuff. Now as ec being from what i see the biggest currency in the game would be great to get some easily. Thank!
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline yobabou

• Beginner
Tbh I don't like the idea. People go to nightscream to farm and to pk to get EC and there's risks, yes.

Plus, there is 2 place to gain EC only by killing mobs, and it's pve.

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
yeah i can see where your getting at. just seems rather hard getting epic coins now. every day i go through around 1000+ recasting my r8. trying to get my last lvl. getting my dragon gear to use till my r8 is done. just love a quicker way to get ec. or increase the drop rate of monsters for ec. something to give a lil boost would be nice.
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

vlntbty

There are PvE areas to farm EC. Go to Shrine of the Ancestors or the place near Raging Tide.

Offline graciepoos

• Beginner
There are PvE areas to farm EC. Go to Shrine of the Ancestors or the place near Raging Tide

If I may add my two cents...

Many players come here having "been there, done that" going through the motions leveling and grinding in PWI. I'm not saying make things too easy since that is what makes EpicPW so special and different from the other servers. However, the amount of EC needed to reforge tends to be epically boring to obtain. I'm not QQ'ing here, as I've already made up my mind and moved on, for the most part, to other avenues of entertainment.

Want more pk'ers? Give them an easier way to get the gear they want so they can be more competitive against other players. I know there are events, but an increase in the amount of EC gained from events may prove to bring more pk'ers to the table.

Just something for the GM's to think about since I know many people who feel exactly as Lenx3.

vlntbty

Now, if I may add MY 2 cents, I realize that many players like things handed to them easily and don't want to farm for things, but this server was created so that people wouldn't get bored only PvP'ing and getting to end game in 2 days. There's no fun in that. Person who posted original thread asked for a PvE alternative to doing Nightscream cause it's a PK area. I just told them an alternative way. Everyone plays differently. Not everyone wants to PVP, even though this is a private server.

There are PvE areas to farm EC. Go to Shrine of the Ancestors or the place near Raging Tide

Many players come here having "been there, done that" going through the motions leveling and grinding in PWI. I'm not saying make things too easy since that is what makes EpicPW so special and different from the other servers. However, the amount of EC needed to reforge tends to be epically boring to obtain. I'm not QQ'ing here, as I've already made up my mind and moved on, for the most part, to other avenues of entertainment.

Want more pk'ers? Give them an easier way to get the gear they want so they can be more competitive against other players. I know there are events, but an increase in the amount of EC gained from events may prove to bring more pk'ers to the table.

Just something for the GM's to think about since I know many people who feel exactly as Lenx3.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Now, if I may add MY 2 cents, I realize that many players like things handed to them easily and don't want to farm for things, but this server was created so that people wouldn't get bored only PvP'ing and getting to end game in 2 days. There's no fun in that. Person who posted original thread asked for a PvE alternative to doing Nightscream cause it's a PK area. I just told them an alternative way. Everyone plays differently. Not everyone wants to PVP, even though this is a private server.

I agree with Pythe on this. ESPECIALLY since pvp doesn't happen 24/7. Half of you sit around female dogging. and moaning that you're bored. Like I said pvp doesn't happen 24/7 wouldn't kill you to go farm for a little while to get better gear. Yeah it's not as fun, but it's something to do. If you don't wanna sit there and female dog and moan instead wth are you online for? Millions of other games. Just go play another game and tell your friends to call you when pvp happens. Jeez. Also I think the reduce exp was ridiculous, but whatever that's my opinion....
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming

+1k

LaceyPip

Before y'all get rude and flame this thread .... try and understand and respect the fact that everyone here on EPW have goals they have set for themselves and try to achieve those goals the best and quickest way they can.  And I am 1000% sure that Lenx3 never asked for things to be handed to him/her on a silver platter and as easy as he/she can get it. 

Its VERY healthy to have different opinions and views, and the more players we have with ideas, more awesome things can come from all those ideas.  And of course, some ideas are less workable and doable than others, but still respect everyone who take the time to post their requests/ideas/opinions.

BTW, +1000 Graciepoo  :monkey-23: hope you are doing well

vlntbty

Just to let people know, I wasn't being rude at all. Perhaps I should have added winking faces or smilies to make it seem less serious. Sorry.  ^-^ ;) :smiley: