Epic Perfect World

Balance

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Best pver on sv bringing some common sense again to the topic.

Some people are confused or doesnt understand what a balance patch means.

Ive seen people complaining abt this or that being nerfed and how it shouldnt.

Imagine a class with lots of def. If lots of classes or its counter loses attack suddenly the " normal def " that it had before will become an ultra def because the other classes wouldnt have as many dmg as before. 

So please when critizing someones opnion or making your own imagine the entire picture of how its proposed to be instead of QQing abt a single line in an argument. 

Fish bails from the net.
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline xXAchieveXx

Nerf sin ult thx (shouldn't really post it but is outrageous)
also 4x int wrists overall :normal-20:
+1 on 4x Interval, after all interval on boots was removed and replaced with .30run speed on sin for a reason right? 4.0-5.0 sins with Zerk can heiro everything

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
+1 on 4x Interval, after all interval on boots was removed and replaced with .30run speed on sin for a reason right? 4.0-5.0 sins with Zerk can heiro everything
Why would anyone be punished for something that was fairly farmed and acquired? xD
If these items were introduced then we can assume that developer took into account the impact they may have on the gameplay.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
High aps is easy to nerf since there's that thing where 3.33 or more reduces your damage by 15% or something, I can just increase that damage reduction. This will probably be one of the changes, but I can't say for sure before testing more

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
High aps is easy to nerf since there's that thing where 3.33 or more reduces your damage by 15% or something, I can just increase that damage reduction. This will probably be one of the changes, but I can't say for sure before testing more
If you can make the reduction for 4.0+ then maybe sure. But 2.86 sins will suffer from this as well since they use wind shield. Also, you'd be making demon sin even weaker. 

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
it's for 4/5 aps
and yeah, the damage difference is quite noticeable

Offline _mazer

Name me 2 sins with 4.0 gof selfbuff
Then watch top 20 sins top and find there demons
4x int wrist+ 2 int top +GoF int dagger=3.33
Btw 4.0 self total crap

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

4x int wrist+ 2 int top +GoF int dagger=3.33
Add wind shield

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Ah, i forgot to add: Decrease by 5 the ATK LV from DB's r8 set bonus

Offline Gavriel

• Characters: Gavriel
Nerf EP Shackle craziest sht ever once u 1v1ing ep and he shackles u and he knows how to use ep just a little its game over.

Offline Torao

Nerf EP Shackle craziest sht ever once u 1v1ing ep and he shackles u and he knows how to use ep just a little its game over.
Nerf DB craziest class ever, once u 1v1ing db and he used skills and u and he knows how to use db just a little its game over.  :) :)

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
U better ask gm if he gonna fix anything or no is pointless talk or posts if nothing change

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
Nerf DB craziest class ever, once u 1v1ing db and he used skills and u and he knows how to use db just a little its game over.  :) :)
epw has fixed it pretty good, dude

Offline Gavriel

• Characters: Gavriel
Nerf DB craziest class ever, once u 1v1ing db and he used skills and u and he knows how to use db just a little its game over.  :) :)
i agree

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
epw has fixed it pretty good, dude
thats the kind of players when a db jump on em they insta ad/faith akula