Epic Perfect World

Balance

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Make sb ult  able to be purified/

Make eas ult extra skills to not disappear when u cast another skill, make it to last a certain amount of seconds ( like sbs extra supercell), if possible make the antstun from ult to come faster, tired of getting stunned in ult even when casting it with -18 xbow

Psy ult debuff shouldnt last longer than the buff itself, the buff lasts 15 secs while debuff lasts 30 secs, they should have the same amount of time / psys "mirror" shouldnt be removed by basic attacks should also reflect more things

Make so that faith can purify eps hp debuff or at least that the faith reduces it / alternatively/also you can increase shackles cd, eps can keep the shackle on you 4ever, before it wasnt a problem

Make so that bms roar disarm doesnt work in aoe, only on the current target/alternatively can make it to not proc on antstun

If possible make so that seekers transference can transfer all debuffs ( literally all) the skill was strong in the past but now most of new debuffs u cant transfer back which really loses the point of the whole thing

Make so that wfs doll dont get deaden when healed

Buff eas Condor, magic classes cant miss, the ones that do physical damage like sin or barb have skills that doesnt miss while others like seeker have also magic skills and bms dont need to hit in order to cc  along with duskblades as well

Eas stun shouldnt fail since it can already miss

if it was fine then dbs disarm wouldnt have been removed
Wr disarm is fine, makes wr relevant again

Seeker should transfer all sb debuffs (in darkness, perigean, ult, movement discharge)

wf joke class doll only skill without a direct counter (which clown gonna know how to use calamity dew at accountable for hp correctly) same with 0d but dont care had wfs dying to their own 0d on seeker when i qpq'd jokers reflmao

condor irrelevant skill who cares go make it great again (ea doesnt even need buffs)

ea stun missing complete retardation giving me autism

db =/= wr therefore cannot appeal to wr stun as db stun 

Nerf sin ult thx (shouldn't really post it but is outrageous)
also 4x int wrists overall :normal-20:
sin ult fun, but broken
4x wrist makes me want to drink anus juice

dont touch wr finally in good state after 6 years even tho its a little bit too strong but nothing much it deserves it
adjust mg -dmg +def
nerf wb def
nerf wf all
nerf sage ea dmg broken ass class see it everywhere
nerf ep defense its been broken for 6 years already
adjust sin remove aps or cap 2.86 with r8 wep buff cotd and def
buff psy shitty ass class
buff mystic shitty ass class dead since 2016
nerf seeker def
nerf db dmg
nerf sb all
: )
wb who cares
mystic fine
seeker nerfed already if u cant kill a seeker as sin db or whatever u have autism need brain transplant been killing full rpdt seekers on dph sin with no tidal (maxed seekers like hotchoco) took me 5 min 
db need dmg nerf 
sb need ult nerf

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Reserved for serious post later

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
It's kinda meh to nerf Ea metal tbh, because they are really handfull against barbs for example, since eas stand no chance against a barb now days. But the metal combo is just ridiculous as it is now, every ea spamming it besides InTake and me who also tries to avoid it... 
Shackle is also really busted atm, it lasts too long on enemy and cannot even purify/faith it, if we're talking about this, we should also mention that faith doesnt even work on knock downs... 

I also find it stupid the fact a psy can wear a full rpd gear with no magic on it and still dealing 9k-10k on def gear from ea. Not to mention everytime they use ultimate it lasts for years and they do 27k-28k crits on that gear 

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
dont touch wr finally in good state after 6 years even tho its a little bit too strong but nothing much it deserves it
adjust mg -dmg +def
nerf wb def
nerf wf all
nerf sage ea dmg broken ass class see it everywhere
nerf ep defense its been broken for 6 years already
adjust sin remove aps or cap 2.86 with r8 wep buff cotd and def
buff psy shitty ass class
buff mystic shitty ass class dead since 2016
nerf seeker def
nerf db dmg
nerf sb all
: )
Agree with most but can't cap aps at 2.86 base just like that. Suggest removing the int bonus that r8 set gives and replacing with def lvls or something. Maybe movement speed.

EA needs metal reduction % reduced and some attack lvls reduced.

For SB nerf suggest reducing movement speed also making sb ult able to be purified

I feel like DB is fine offensively just need to reduce defense and increase the defense they gain when at a certain range (I assume this would balance it out?)

Feel like EP is totally fine just needs aurora sht nerfed.

Suggest nerfing instacast sin skills but buffing chill (maybe dont do that if youre increasing sin def but right now sin v sin is brainless (3spark and spam elysium skills pray to god for gofcrit) .) (this is my main class)

For myst suggest increasing base dmg of skills and nerfing absorb soul a bit

Idk about anyone else but barb still feels too tanky while being in str build while still dealing massive dmg.

For seeker suggest reducing cooldown of rewinding gesture and/or voidstep (their main issue offensively is their lack of cc and defensively are too tanky vs physical classes) and maybe reducing some pdef from them.

For WF suggest increasing cooldown of grudge strike (sage version decreases aps and channel by 50% and demon is 35% while having 3 second cooldown but effect lasts 8 seconds) (I feel like this is the main reason wf feels too tanky in 1v1. I don't feel like their actual defense is THAT bad. Especially since they are basically 1shot in human form if caught without any barrier) (increase grudge strike cooldown to like 15-20 seconds, its also AoE)

MG leap needs higher cooldown or make it give 30 stealth and not 31 (Sins can still detect them if reduced to 30)

If you want to nerf WR disarm so badly (dont think you should though) remove disarm or make it not proc on antistun and buff wr damage slightly.

Posting again since I made a big edit. delete my first post.
Last Edit: Jan 14, 2019, 12:09 pm by Emo

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
a bullsht to nerf eas btw

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Agree with most but can't cap aps at 2.86 base just like that. Suggest removing the int bonus that r8 set gives and replacing with def lvls or something. Maybe movement speed.

EA needs metal reduction % reduced and some attack lvls reduced.

For SB nerf suggest reducing movement speed also making sb ult able to be purified

I feel like DB is fine offensively just need to reduce defense and increase the defense they gain when at a certain range (I assume this would balance it out?)

Feel like EP is totally fine just needs aurora sht nerfed.

Suggest nerfing instacast sin skills but buffing chill (maybe dont do that if youre increasing sin def but right now sin v sin is brainless (3spark and spam elysium skills pray to god for gofcrit) .) (this is my main class)

For myst suggest increasing base dmg of skills and nerfing absorb soul a bit

Idk about anyone else but barb still feels too tanky while being in str build while still dealing massive dmg.

For seeker suggest reducing cooldown of rewinding gesture and/or voidstep (their main issue offensively is their lack of cc and defensively are too tanky vs physical classes) and maybe reducing some pdef from them.

For WF suggest increasing cooldown of grudge strike (sage version decreases aps and channel by 50% and demon is 35% while having 3 second cooldown but effect lasts 8 seconds) (I feel like this is the main reason wf feels too tanky in 1v1. I don't feel like their actual defense is THAT bad. Especially since they are basically 1shot in human form if caught without any barrier) (increase grudge strike cooldown to like 15-20 seconds, its also AoE)

MG leap needs higher cooldown or make it give 30 stealth and not 31 (Sins can still detect them if reduced to 30)

If you want to nerf WR disarm so badly (dont think you should though) remove disarm or make it not proc on antistun and buff wr damage slightly.

Posting again since I made a big edit. delete my first post.
+1 nerf ct ea  bv metal.combo joke  eq vs ea hiero game usally 
Or just back server to.dragoon.eq😉😉

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Already -17 def lvls and still unsatisfied, least played class in the game, as I already said pdef not an issue I kill maxed seekers on dph sin with no tidal in about 5 mins 

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Wr disarm is fine, makes wr relevant again

Seeker should transfer all sb debuffs (in darkness, perigean, ult, movement discharge)

wf joke class doll only skill without a direct counter (which clown gonna know how to use calamity dew at accountable for hp correctly) same with 0d but dont care had wfs dying to their own 0d on seeker when i qpq'd jokers reflmao

condor irrelevant skill who cares go make it great again (ea doesnt even need buffs)

ea stun missing complete retardation giving me autism

db =/= wr therefore cannot appeal to wr stun as db stun
sin ult fun, but broken
4x wrist makes me want to drink anus juice
wb who cares
mystic fine
seeker nerfed already if u cant kill a seeker as sin db or whatever u have autism need brain transplant been killing full rpdt seekers on dph sin with no tidal (maxed seekers like hotchoco) took me 5 min
db need dmg nerf
sb need ult nerf
wr can stun(not all stuns) without having to proc a hit on target therefore wr stun= db stun jumps/sleep

Seeker should be able to transfer max hp reduction  also charm debuffs and shackles not only sb debuffs

Seeker already got nerfed to the ground, any who asks for seeker nerf is just clueless,u cant take into account the  damage u do on someone like Hotchoco cuz hes gear is pretty good, so he doesnt represent the actual state of seekers defense, same as saying aps sins are op af rn just cuz u got apsed by Shaah

sb ult can be nerfed by depending on the nerf need to bring back 5 stacks

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Bruh ms has more def than ep with self buff and ep buff what you try.
Any class can tank more than ep this is bs, just look at psys camping white voodoo like retards.
Vit god wf is literally imortal and none talks about it LOOOL even more if an ep camps it.
incorrect information cleric defense is broken
keep in mind all my suggestions arent only 1vs1 based, but entire pvp wise
Last Edit: Jan 14, 2019, 12:59 pm by Maxy

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
cleric's def is not broken, but their blessing for plume shell is giving slightly too many MP (imho), so when used, it's almost impossible to take one down by a single physical class
and aurora burst should be either made purifable or weakened (40k hp debuff applied on an arcane or LA class is insane)
Last Edit: Jan 14, 2019, 01:04 pm by Stille

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
wr can stun(not all stuns) without having to proc a hit on target therefore wr stun= db stun jumps/sleep

Seeker should be able to transfer max hp reduction  also charm debuffs and shackles not only sb debuffs

Seeker already got nerfed to the ground, any who asks for seeker nerf is just clueless,u cant take into account the  damage u do on someone like Hotchoco cuz hes gear is pretty good, so he doesnt represent the actual state of seekers defense, same as saying aps sins are op af rn just cuz u got apsed by Shaah

sb ult can be nerfed by depending on the nerf need to bring back 5 stacks
The nature of the stun application does not matter when the point of interest is disarm. My general point is this: WR =/= DB which is self evident by the fact that the classes are distinct, as indicated by the disparities in their kits, gameplay et al. Db disarm was broken because it was accompanied by db's kit.

I wish seeker would be able to transfer every debuff in game but in some cases I think it would be as fun as it would be broken

Further, I agree that any further seeker nerfs are laughable, however, HotChoco remains the prime example of seekers in the 'actual state' for what it actually represents, and if it represents anything at all since the class is dead. The point I was making is that the people who ask for seeker nerfs do not know how to properly play against the class, hence they are displeased with their personal inability to counteract.

I would ask everyone complaining about seekers right now this: If I can kill most/any/all seekers on my alts and you cant then is the problem the class or you?

SB ult propositions I leave for later 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
cleric is most broken class in the game after sb/db adapted to the playstyle of the girls (lol noobs) its facts cannot change it

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
The nature of the stun application does not matter when the point of interest is disarm. My general point is this: WR =/= DB which is self evident by the fact that the classes are distinct, as indicated by the disparities in their kits, gameplay et al. Db disarm was broken because it was accompanied by db's kit.

I wish seeker would be able to transfer every debuff in game but in some cases I think it would be as fun as it would be broken

Further, I agree that any further seeker nerfs are laughable, however, HotChoco remains the prime example of seekers in the 'actual state' for what it actually represents, and if it represents anything at all since the class is dead. The point I was making is that the people who ask for seeker nerfs do not know how to properly play against the class, hence they are displeased with their personal inability to counteract.

I would ask everyone complaining about seekers right now this: If I can kill most/any/all seekers on my alts and you cant then is the problem the class or you?

SB ult propositions I leave for later
what i am dicussing is the inefficacy of condor towards physical classes since only physical hits can miss and with that how inefficient it is against ccs that dont need to hit on you in order to proc making condor even more useless

as for hotchoco he doesnt represent the actual state of seekers defense when his gear is above average with that said you can also see it otherway when hes  actually the ONLY seeker playing in server i suppose he represents LMAO

Offline Razvi

• Characters: Fallen
+1 for Ep shackle CD increase but maybe more Mana so plume shield doesnt insta drop after a high phy atk?
+1 for less dmg on mystic's absorb soul but more damage on wood skills
Sins/Dbs hit a bit too hard if you ask me ..( I dont use any rpdt gear tho so idk ..)
+1 for paralyze/shackle being puried by Faith (160 energy tho... )

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
All of that is nice, but I still don't see any suggestions about balancing DBs with their billion CCs and ridiculous tankiness. Could at least the  range dmg reduction buff be lowered or something so we have a chance to kill them from distance? Or  to turn the knockdown effect debuff into something else which can be countered? It's really overkill and close to impossible to avoid on a class that has a dash, pull and movement speed buff as gap closers. Even SBs can be somewhat countered as they are quite squishy to make up for the huge damage and cc potential they have. 
From my personal point of view, as someone who played here for quite a while I have to say that before DBs came there were only a few people I had to worry about chain ccing me in any type of pvp on any class I played. Now I have yet to meet a db that's not able to do it and deal an insane amount of damage with no effort.
Also I don't see a point of anyone playing seeker these days except for "fun" and 1v1s against certain classes, their kit is identical to DB's one (+ metal combo) but 100 times worse because their cc skills take timing, can be countered and have reasonable cooldowns. Oh and there's the thing of them supposedly being a HA (tank) class and still not tanking the 10th of what a db can