Epic Perfect World

Analyzing PVP

Robbert

Sir ty for teaching me to play WR I learned a lot from this guide I can finally lock now ty.

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
and Robbert finaly learned to lock :D u basicly made guide that doesn't have to do with anything what this server is all about, this ain't common server with r9r3 josds and craps if u posted this guide on PWV website it would maybe make some sense

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
and Robbert finaly learned to lock :D u basicly made guide that doesn't have to do with anything what this server is all about, this ain't common server with r9r3 josds and craps if u posted this guide on PWV website it would maybe make some sense
Lean Robbert to play WB please.When he enters on your acc you look like the failest thing in the world XD

Offline bluntpuffer

Why dont i see "condensed thorn" coming up against heavy armor lol
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This isn't even his guide, It has nothing to do with epic pw. It was stolen from PWI forum 3-4 years ago.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Great guide for beginners. Dw about what ppl say, every gona throw in their 2 cents esp the ppl that think they pro.

I'll throw my 2 cents in too.

Archer VS:
Barb/BM/Seeker/Any other HA gear/class I might miss: Lead with thunder bolt, thunder into stun into more thunder after that. Always start with that against heavy armors because they already have low magical defense, using thunderbolt makes that EVEN lower. Then exploit that weakness with your super awesome thunder attacks and destroy them for having that weakness.
Sin/Archer/Any other LA gear/class I might miss: I would stick to starting with the thunder combo, and then stun. After that, I tend to stick with physical attacks unless thunder attacks are really taking good effect against them.
Cleric/Wizard/Psy/Myst/Any other AA class/gear I missed: You should be at maximum distance (well you always should to begin with). Lead with take aim (I have a level 1 take aim and it does twice the damage my normal attack does (those of you who level that skill, congrats, even more damage) and has a decent chance to crit). If you crit, GG, you probably took out 3/4 their hp right off the bat. So start with take aim (if you are undiscovered)--or deadly shot into sharptooth arrow I think (the one with the bleeding effect) into aim low (to hold them in place)--or stun. Then whatever you need to do to finish them off (normally regular attacks are good enough). Just watch out for wield thunder or mage attacks. If you see wield thunder (trust me you will know--takes a lifetime to cast), then you might want to stun.

Why don't you level Take Aim? Its one of those skills that you can click twice for fast skill yes but then it doesn't do the full 200% (at level1)    At max level the entire skill channels faster too.

As far as Mass PK gos on archer, only skills u really need is Quick Shot, Stunning arrow, STA, your 2 thunders and Aim Low, and your Wings of grave and leaps too.  Mass PK isnt about seeing how many different skills you can spam ;) its about fast AA and team work.

Offline bluntpuffer

Best way for a sin to kill psycic is DPH =) no constant seal / reflect and tons of damage :)
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Great guide for beginners. Dw about what ppl say, every gona throw in their 2 cents esp the ppl that think they pro.

This "guide" was hijacked from the pwi forums and the op tried to pass it off as his own. Secondly, this has nothing to do with epw because it seems it was intended for lvls 30-60 on pwi, not to mention its not even a good guide to begin with. Third the op should be down right embarrassed for even thinking this guide would pass on this server and then be stupid enough to call it his own trying to act like he knows something. So... can we not necro this crap anymore? This needs to be locked or removed as it has NOTHING to do with this server.

Offline Jugg

• It may be over but it won't stop there
copy-paste from  pwi forums WTF plus its way too old plus morai skills change  everything since they made some classes super hard to kill than they used to be  cornerd beast/wiz hp/distance knock back skills/archer leaps/veno pet transform etc...... i remember when i was stunning any class to death as a bm in pwi  but this not work in here not to mention puri  on magic weapons which made this game suck more and more and broke bm abilities

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
copy-paste from  pwi forums WTF plus its way too old plus morai skills change  everything since they made some classes super hard to kill than they used to be  cornerd beast/wiz hp/distance knock back skills/archer leaps/veno pet transform etc...... i remember when i was stunning any class to death as a bm in pwi  but this not work in here not to mention puri  on magic weapons which made this game suck more and more and broke bm abilities

i agree except the BMs are broken part cause i think BMs are actually OP.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Bibliophile

What about venos?

Antihero

What about venos?

To repeat what has already been said, the original post was copied and pasted from the class guides on the PWI forum and via other sources. These guides are outdated by about 3 years old and are useless on EPW.

The Assassin section was copied from here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=553811

The Barbarian section was copied from here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11295202

The Blademaster section was copied from here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193141

I couldn't find out where the information about Archers and Seekers was copied from. Not that it matters because, like I said, these guides do not reflect the new skills on PWI or the changes made here on EPW. I personally think this thread should be deleted as it serves no purpose whatsoever.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
Good guide to pvp on PWI but here things are a world different.
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline Hagal

• Moderated
  • Characters: Hagal
  • Faction: Tyrants
i think he copy pasted parts of his post from the different class  guides from PWI international forum. i've read through those guides. not that it's a bad thing since it gives a starter an idea of PK but it's inaccurate since they talk about non 150 psys / characters without the equips and game elements that  we have here in Epic.
these pwi ppl lol