Epic Perfect World

Analyzing PVP

Fappysaurus

ehm, say what? since when barbs on this server use arma in 1v1? this is bs where did u see a arma barb on this serveR?
There are a few. Just less known. And plus, in case you just read this post to look for something that was incorrect or odd, I DID state in the passage above that "I am NOT a pro PKer" So why don't you learn to read before you criticize and say stuff is BS. You might be a good barb and all but you're not seeming like a good person atm. If you wanna give your opinion that's fine with me, just don't bash on me. By the way you were grammatically incorrect. It's "AN arma barb, not a" Btw give your reasons to bash on someone next time.
Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 01:43 pm by Fornication

Offline Therras

• Papi.
OH OHHHHHH!!! More grammar nazys woooootttt!!!.....

Guess I wont be bored.... For a while :/

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
sorry i wont read ur lexicon <3

Fappysaurus

OH OHHHHHH!!! More grammar nazys woooootttt!!!.....

Guess I wont be bored.... For a while :/
That's great for you, but I'm not obsessed with grammar. A grammar Nazi corrects everything, I only corrected Deno, you don't see me going around the forums correcting everything.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
You didn't analyze anything, good copy-paste.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
You didn't analyze anything, good copy-paste.
I got this, no problem son.

Please check my future fail pvp guide.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
It was painful to read through all that garbage, looks like it's written with level 60's pvping each other in mind.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=553811

It's not very nice trying to own this guide when its not yours in the first place. You didn't write this guide, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Kudos to the real writer of this guide.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
It was painful to read through all that garbage, looks like it's written with level 60's pvping each other in mind.
I would love if you could make a guide about this and teach us how to pvp :normal-1:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I would love if you could make a guide about this and teach us how to pvp :normal-1:

I could.. But no, I don't feel like helping my opposition :normal-44:

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Lol this kid just copied and pasted. But, it does have some BASIC knowledge.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ

Venomancer: Common mistake is actually WALKING to your target when you should teleport to them right when pet approaches.Don't use your important buffs, such as Tidal Protection, until purged. Under normal circumstances, Venomancers will not be an issue, but the real issue comes from the ones that have Phoenix and Hercules pets. The key to defeating these Venos is to dive underwater. There are several options while you're in the water, one is to knife throw if they're not too far above water, but once they dive into the water, teleport to their side and assault them quickly before they can pull out a water pet. If they refuse to dive in the water, simply knife throw them while several meters underwater to avoid attacks. If the Veno proves to be more powerful than you thought, you can simply hide or use Tide Form to flee the scene. Discretion is the better part of valor.

Venomancers have gotten a little harder to kill. Most have learned to use Bramble Guard and pull out their nix and just keep running, letting their nix bleed me to death. Their bramble lets me kill myself while I'm hitting them. Best thing to do is use True Emptiness again and try to one shot them, if they are AA. If you are unable to do so, then use Untamed Wrath to stun them and their pet. It doesn't last but 1 second, but that will inturrupt everything they are doing. Making the veno an easy target for quick attacks and stops their nix from bleeding you. Until the recover that is. If the veno pulls out a pet that does phys damage, ignore it. You can kill the veno before the pet gets you.
P.S.- I suggest amber/accuracy shards on your weapon instead of Garnets, you get a lot of attack just by refining it to +12.

I Dissagree.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Idk on what server seeker has to fear mages and clerics so much but not here, good seeker can hold its own against any class here, against some better then against others ofc, but still, can.

Fappysaurus

Idk on what server seeker has to fear mages and clerics so much but not here, good seeker can hold its own against any class here, against some better then against others ofc, but still, can.
Quite a few servers. Mainly PWI itself.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Viva la pwi mindset  :normal-43: sorry but i cant find words to describe all the crap in this guide, it even says eas are easy to kill as a sin but any ea with brain can use leap, expel, ad, badge of courage, among other skills to kite and get some range: Furthermore it's been stated that this is not even your guide and the point of view from whoever made it sounds like low level pre-morai skills pvp. Dunno what else to say other than this guide is misleading. Sorry.
Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 04:18 pm by Fab