Akatsuki DH vs 0FkGiven +Notorious xD

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
Kacchan ? Scream more? 
bro u always confuse me with warring  :normal-2:

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
Why dogs barking here saying we lost pvp when i had 0 death  and wiped them twice ?  :))   :))     

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
Guys need to stick to record in blue name, seemed ez didn't bother on login after smashing em last 2 dts
loooool           

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
xxiiisD, your vids are kinda boring tbh and I don't know why you spam post vids like your a factor lmao, I want to see talent not trash. I hear you lost frenZy to randoms and you had two eps in your party - Tico and Trouble.... LOOOOOOL
Last Edit: Jan 10, 2019, 02:02 pm by Valley

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
xxiiisD, your vids are kinda boring tbh and I don't know why you spam post vids like your a factor lmao, I want to see talent not trash. I hear you lost frenZy to randoms and you had two eps in your party - Tico and Trouble.... LOOOOOOL
i dont think you are the right person to talk about talent

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
i dont think you are the right person to talk about talent
I didn't say anything about my talent, I just simply stated I wanted to see talent.
I actually have a real life unlike some of you guys who take the game way to seriously and spend hours and hours 'trying' to be the best... cough *you*
So why don't you run along and edate some more? I pity you really.

LMAO who cares about being the best in EPW 2019... get a life honestly... oh yeah, i forgot you don't have one :(
Last Edit: Jan 10, 2019, 02:10 pm by Valley