• Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
TRIDENTS RECRUITING BTW

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
  • Characters: Devan
  • Faction: HausStark leader
Like for real Devan, why are you even talking about something you were never able to achieve, you or anyone around here, oh wow, Akatsuki can actually ''match'' numbers to pk against some other faction, all they ever did so far was doing pks with 10 people, they can admit it because it's truth. Im not saying any low of them because i actually love the people they have and im friends with most of them. 0FkGiven started the same way, we always had few and could only make 1 pt max, later 2 pts, and so far we been around on server always active on any event or pvp, facing that or that, even the factions considered main, such as Artifex and OutCast, we were able to always be apart of it and give a fight and even won alot of them, even if meant having help from Akatsuki for TW, but that's part of it, no one also saying a shit how OC had toons of people and brs + russians from other guilds.

Now for real sir, why are you talking any low about all of these stuff, when HauStark was never part of anything ever since u created that supposed thing called '' guild'', you're being part of your first pks of ur life and u're so excited about it LOL. Sounds like kid having lolipop first time, people don't bother to recruit anymore, those who pms us, will have to apply, but we won't bother anymore, we go with what we have and that's it lol, ain't blaming us for that if everyone decided to go Akatsuki so far, if you're not happy about it, don't make it unfair. And yes we've tried to fix the problem by allying with Notorious, we've never done an alliance before, and even doing that now we can barely match numbers against Akatsuki most of the time, then again, they will have help from ur numbers ''Even being bad in pks and all, numbers makes difference'' *Just in case u feel any important/good* and randoms from Alamat and such.
And you never see 0fk people talking shit do you? LOL, if you see anyone talking shit and being cancerous is Notorious, spamming is their usual thing, but now for real sir, stop trying hard to be part of group, everyone laughs at it, maybe Matias likes it, but he always wanna make sure he wins pk by calling what ever he got even if it means outnumbering, funny how u bend the knee to him, well if u did that by now, get on ur knees and suck his dick, only thing missing. *If you don't do it already *

have a good day.
http://prntscr.com/m6kvgs

u and ur ally are sux laterly

numbers isnt excuse to stay in sz 24/7 . noto got infected from u  .

and about shyt talking . u are the one that i ment + natsu  tbh . u both having bad attitude

i hope Nimy got some balls to clean his faction from trashs

have good day
*Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe *

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko

numbers isnt excuse to stay in sz 24/7 . noto got infected from u  .

and about shyt talking . u are the one that i ment + natsu  tbh . u both having bad attitude

have good day
Literally so obsessed. C r a z y

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King

numbers isnt excuse to stay in sz 24/7 . noto got infected from u  .

and about shyt talking . u are the one that i ment + natsu  tbh . u both having bad attitude

have good day

Savage

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
Why is Mario talking when his guild is just a meat shield for akatsuki  :-X
Literally so obsessed. C r a z y

OMG you're the one who typed this essay

Like for real Devan, why are you even talking about something you were never able to achieve, you or anyone around here, oh wow, Akatsuki can actually ''match'' numbers to pk against some other faction, all they ever did so far was doing pks with 10 people, they can admit it because it's truth. Im not saying any low of them because i actually love the people they have and im friends with most of them. 0FkGiven started the same way, we always had few and could only make 1 pt max, later 2 pts, and so far we been around on server always active on any event or pvp, facing that or that, even the factions considered main, such as Artifex and OutCast, we were able to always be apart of it and give a fight and even won alot of them, even if meant having help from Akatsuki for TW, but that's part of it, no one also saying a shit how OC had toons of people and brs + russians from other guilds.

Now for real sir, why are you talking any low about all of these stuff, when HauStark was never part of anything ever since u created that supposed thing called '' guild'', you're being part of your first pks of ur life and u're so excited about it LOL. Sounds like kid having lolipop first time, people don't bother to recruit anymore, those who pms us, will have to apply, but we won't bother anymore, we go with what we have and that's it lol, ain't blaming us for that if everyone decided to go Akatsuki so far, if you're not happy about it, don't make it unfair. And yes we've tried to fix the problem by allying with Notorious, we've never done an alliance before, and even doing that now we can barely match numbers against Akatsuki most of the time, then again, they will have help from ur numbers ''Even being bad in pks and all, numbers makes difference'' *Just in case u feel any important/good* and randoms from Alamat and such.
And you never see 0fk people talking shit do you? LOL, if you see anyone talking shit and being cancerous is Notorious, spamming is their usual thing, but now for real sir, stop trying hard to be part of group, everyone laughs at it, maybe Matias likes it, but he always wanna make sure he wins pk by calling what ever he got even if it means outnumbering, funny how u bend the knee to him, well if u did that by now, get on ur knees and suck his dick, only thing missing. *If you don't do it already *

have a good day.
and constantly act like rainbows grow out of Nimy's ass and actively said 0fks has been main guild and then said 0fks has been inactive in the same week, AND THEN say Devan is the one obsessed? Hypocrite mucho?

well, both of you can be obsessed. I'm just saying you're pot calling the kettle black

also note the bold statement on the last paragraph you posted and lemme LOL real quick
Last Edit: Jan 13, 2019, 01:26 pm by stargazer321
U mean start recruiting like hausstark on world chat?
Or prolly act like a big dick after leaving their previous faction like u did UnifierS. Both will work, I think. Will most definitely boost 0fk activity if everyone acts the same way you do in my honest opinion.

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
OMG you're the one who typed this essay
and constantly act like rainbows grow out of Nimy's ass and actively said 0fks has been main guild and then said 0fks has been inactive in the same week, AND THEN say Devan is the one obsessed? Hypocrite mucho?

well, both of you can be obsessed. I'm just saying you're pot calling the kettle black

also note the bold statement on the last paragraph you posted and lemme LOL real quick
omigod i love u for making me laugh so hard
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
mans deadass just said noone in 0fk trashtalks  :tiger-2: :tiger-2:

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA
make akatsuki like how it was before and stop this merge trash sht , end all alliances and make pk fun again 

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
relax guys only time 0fk was good was when yuri was lead, need to bring him back for challenge. until then akatsuki undisputed #1 guild of all time

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Is that true I had to quit so 0fk would be able to leave safe zone?
Next time if I see this server worth i'll be leading the guild with seeker again!
Pinky promise

Offline Evan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
cade burdettão pra fechar isso aqui? muito texto longo, muita vagabunda falando merda como sempre vão fazer algo da vida ai carai, muito chororo não li foi nada aparece no próximo DH ai é nois