5 (9.3%)
Mystic
5 (9.3%)
Seeker
5 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

The best of each class

Offline blackfire

On Saturaday,11th May, i will held an event named: The best of the each class:) 

Here are some tips:
      1.Because this is a voting pool, first thing to enter to event is to vote the best class in pk that u think it is
      2.Post a topic with ur name,class like:  XxX, class seeker
      3.Keep an eye on forums, because i dont know at what hour the event will be held so will announce on forum or world chat
      4.Don't blame me if my grammar isnt that good!

Prizes

I am not sure about prizes, there be might on next:
      1.ECs.
      2.Gold.
      3.Different items in game.

The winner will get @12-14 gold, some items and i hope over 500 EC (depends how much i will farm).

Rules

The event will be held in Etherblade area. There will be 10 Winners: 1 of each class. Each winner have to fight to others one (1 by 1) and i will count how many winns and how many loses he got. The final winner will be that who got the most fights won.The event might during 2 days Saturday and Sunday, because it will be a long event, if i got enough ppl. To start the event i must have at least 2-3 participants of each class. If u have some questions just post them and will be glad to answer them

[/list]
    Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
    • Legendzā„¢.
    What a bitter stealing my
    Event

Offline blackfire

:smiley: :smiley:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
    • I'm no good in PK X.x
    What a bitter stealing my
    Event
    haha  :smiley:
    RETIRED BARB
    i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
    • Worms.
    Good luck on Barb 1 vs 1

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
    • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
    Good luck on Barb 1 vs 1

lol agree, you will be there all night unless you get some fail aps barb bearing light armour o.o

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
    Depends for what. And depends on how much
    you like it and how well you play it.

For TW and mass PK: none alone, they HAVE to work together.

For PK 1v1: maybe Psy, or Barb, don't know.

For farming, bosses, instances: Sin.

For mass mob destruction (which also includes XP and farming): Seeker.

For keeping your friends alive (and avenged if needed): Cleric or Mystic.

But I voted BM as "Universal Soldier".
    Not the highest in anything in particular,
    but there's no situation that can't manage somehow.
    "Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
    Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Slashyy

for me you cant realy say which is the best class, as its all about what you feel commutable playing or how well someones learnt to play that char (or in my case how damn lucky i can be >.<)

for example take 2 wiz's same gear same stats same culti so twins by rights should be a double knock out but one will win one will lose :)

sorry if i appear to be ranting on about nothing that people or if im barking up the wrong tree xD

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
    • how nostalgic
     :tiger-14: and so tell me now, why won't many people pick wizards?
    They can hit so hard.  :tiger-9: They also get hit super hard, if any melee hits them..but..still.
     :tiger-28: :tiger-28: :tiger-28:
    (:

Fappysaurus

:tiger-14: and so tell me now, why won't many people pick wizards?
    They can hit so hard.  :tiger-9: They also get hit super hard, if any melee hits them..but..still.
     :tiger-28: :tiger-28: :tiger-28:
    Without good gear wizards can easily get killed. That could be a reason? I think it's a great class either way. DD and if you go sage it's like mass rape.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
    • how nostalgic
    Without good gear wizards can easily get killed. That could be a reason? I think it's a great class either way. DD and if you go sage it's like mass rape.

True. Without good gear.
    But a wizard with good gear is a massive DD. And can kill..erm...   :tiger-37: many things, lets put it that way.
    The sage part is true-which leads me to ask why many wizzies go demon (achly, most that i know)?
    (:

Fappysaurus

True. Without good gear.
    But a wizard with good gear is a massive DD. And can kill..erm...   :tiger-37: many things, lets put it that way.
    The sage part is true-which leads me to ask why many wizzies go demon (achly, most that i know)?
    How would I know? Mostly if I'm a mage class I'd LOVE to go sage for the extra defense, who doesn't love defense? But I think they went demon so they can kill much faster and not risk stuff. Remain max distance y'know. I'm just taking a guess I don't know their reasons.

Offline blackfire

Untill today no1 registered so i dont think i make the event unless i get 2-3 of each class registered till saturaday I hope u guys u will join:)

Offline Slashyy

How would I know? Mostly if I'm a mage class I'd LOVE to go sage for the extra defense, who doesn't love defense? But I think they went demon so they can kill much faster and not risk stuff. Remain max distance y'know. I'm just taking a guess I don't know their reasons.

the reason most wiz's go demon is because of the extra phy def demon stone barrior gives as for anything else i cant see they dont hit half as much as some of the sage wiz's out there

rainlu

veno (and all the mage classes that can spam faith and expel) and bm (many survivability skills makes him able to tank mages) for 1v1 ,and the rest leading with seek for Rpk, archer being somewhere in middle (1v1 and mass) like a boss next to barb and sin (weak version of bm with more complex stunlock).
    Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 10:33 pm by rainlu