Epic Perfect World

Poetic

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Hello.
as u all know i am not active anymore. because i am studying, 2 pass college test .its in two Months i dont have time to play i must spend my time on books, and be a mommy boy[jk ;)] , well i wanted 2 post this 2 my friends know i left the game, after that[the test] i cant play at all,its personal reasons.
there is 3 player plays on my account two family members and one freind of mine ,i told 2 them stay freind with you and dont attack you,[Expect one of them , other two are noob ;)]
it was a great honor for me playing epw ,it was fun, i enjoyed it very much , tnx to Agatio hes really good man, i like him very much ,ty for you  didn't id ban me :3 ,special tnx to female GMs indeed i love u all :), tnx to all my freinds for your support. i will miss you all, specially Eliyas[idk how spell greek man srry :(] he was like my brother.
i hope you all get want you want ,i wish you all the best and good bye :)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Wuyan

• Playing PW since 2008 :)
I wish you best luck with the test and all other challenges to come! Stay awesome good sir :)

ironplayer12

bro this server lost  a great sin : / wish u   the best man

Offline Mantus

Poeeeettttt :''( Goodluck in your tests and in your rl :>
Q,Q leaving me alone... Q.Q

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I wish u all the best in life have fun and enjoy life and hope to see u return 1
Day
Gonna miss you, good luck and have fun. :smiley:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Aweh Poehoe D: gonna miss ya<3

LaceyPip

I did not know you but I feel in my heart to wish you all the very best for the future.  When I see someone leave the game for good for whatever reasons, to me , its almost like losing a good friend because whether we have known each other or not, we have shared the same goals and game here on EPW.

I wish you well with your tests too .... hope you achieve very good results!  And may you be happy in all you do in the future

Lacey

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
',special tnx to female GMs indeed i love u all '
????? you persian perv  :pig-11: :pig-2:
movafag bashi khob mashkh benevis :pig-2: :pig-8:

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Hello.
as u all know i am not active anymore. because i am studying, 2 pass college test .its in two Months i dont have time to play i must spend my time on books, and be a mommy boy[jk ;)] , well i wanted 2 post this 2 my friends know i left the game, after that[the test] i cant play at all,its personal reasons.
there is 3 player plays on my account two family members and one freind of mine ,i told 2 them stay freind with you and dont attack you,[Expect one of them , other two are noob ;)]
it was a great honor for me playing epw ,it was fun, i enjoyed it very much , tnx to Agatio hes really good man, i like him very much ,ty for you  didn't id ban me :3 ,special tnx to female GMs indeed i love u all :), tnx to all my freinds for your support. i will miss you all, specially Eliyas[idk how spell greek man srry :(] he was like my brother.
i hope you all get want you want ,i wish you all the best and good bye :)

good luck with life and have a blast.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau
Goodluck in rl and study :police:

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War