Epic Perfect World

New event suggestion

Offline Consist

• Old Player
I think the house of war rankings is a great idea. Also the PvP rankings. It can be a way for factions to recruit. For example, a faction could have a requirement of 200 kills+ to join.

Offline Wolfgang

like i said i dont mind hosting just it will take a lot of time.
i suggest testing it first and see how it goes from there.
another thing btw is the winners, can't have 10 winnner we will not deliver 10 prizes for 10 diferente people, that shows no achievements at all, 10 out of 30...

Not 10 out of 30, 10 out of 300 :)

Last year was a best of each class (dont remember who made it exacly) but the point is that there were i think 80-90 people (even more) and it ended in 2 hours i think or less.... same rules as 1v1 (5 min or duel).
That "Best of Each Class" was awesome!!! Yes is alot of work with dev but if is not worthy you can just post who won at each class:)

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
As an creator I think if nothing eles I deserve to make rules which will be no pots no choco no pills no morai brews
so u saying u can triple spark but not use pots Oo in that case whover get perfect triple spark wins no skills needed.

and u saying fights won't take long if palyers know what to do? here what any player facing same class would consider.

psys vs psy (get fortify for soul of stun and watch silence fight) not to mention if  they keep switching black and white vodoo.

mystic fight ( evil ward , faith ) and u will have never ending fight

wiz fight ( fire shield , soul of fire) another 30min fight

cleric fight ( heart of steel, tree of protection)

barb vs barb (expel when other barb triple spark)

seeker vs seeker (heart of steel)

veno fight (nulify poison , kill pet)

so u tell me after u get 2 of the classes i mentioned with these skills how long their fight last :smiley:

Offline Wolfgang

Aujami do you know the rules of the usual 1v1 event? After 5 minutes...duel, dont tell me a duel will be 30 minutes.

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD