Epic Perfect World

Weapon slot Error

Offline ryusaki98

• Beginner
Hi, I am new to Perfect World. And I got no friend who played this game, i have weapon slot problem. I am now at lv. 10
and doing "Shellsea Undine". While I tried to play that quest, suddenly my weapon slot turned red, i have try changing weapons but it seems like the weapon are fine and the slot is not. I can't attack anything, and can't continue to play. There is something wrong with the slot and i can't figure out what. I already try fixing it by using "repair all" at blacksmith, and cost me 400 gold for nothing. Can anyone please explain? or give me a solution? Thank you very much. ;)

I've attached the problem below to see what the interface looked like. I am very confused, and sad. Please help me :" :( thank you!!!

Offline Rabbit'wolf

• Kill'a'Joy
  • hang the lying wolf
  • Characters: Alexandros_
  • Faction: Exiled
you're supposed to get to lvl 150 instantly  ???
:PPPPPP

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Try fixing it at a God's Giving using the Fix function and clicking on the weapon or check if you meet the stat requirements for the weapon

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
It's because u have no ammo !

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline 𝓚𝓾𝓱𝓪𝓴𝓾

• 𝔰𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡
  • 𝔫𝔬𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰
Hi, I am new to Perfect World. And I got no friend who played this game, i have weapon slot problem. I am now at lv. 10
and doing "Shellsea Undine". While I tried to play that quest, suddenly my weapon slot turned red, i have try changing weapons but it seems like the weapon are fine and the slot is not. I can't attack anything, and can't continue to play. There is something wrong with the slot and i can't figure out what. I already try fixing it by using "repair all" at blacksmith, and cost me 400 gold for nothing. Can anyone please explain? or give me a solution? Thank you very much. ;)

I've attached the problem below to see what the interface looked like. I am very confused, and sad. Please help me :" :( thank you!!!
if you need help message me ingame nickname Bandana

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
This guy is probably from pwi or something cuz he doesn't have any start items that go with new characters on epic lol, not the first time people get on wrong forum

Offline Cataclysme

Yeah he is on wrong forums, no in game script button, dragon armor, book, 600 coins instead of 200k

Offline Bonnie

or that
Well spotted!
Haha, I noticed it quickly :D