Epic Perfect World

Revelation pot

Offline swiftym

Don't understand how that would result in more stealth stunlock pk... it literally will just reduce the amount of times a sin will die? It's not as if in people can't see the sins, just gives sins a chance to run away ad not die constantly to gank... You know, gives the whole point of stealth back, that people can't see you as apart from tidal, it's our other main defensive skill

Offline Benji

I play a sin too. And its not rly needed, your main and best def is to move around fast and kill nukers before they kill you.

Offline swiftym

It's only a suggestion and not like it makes the biggest difference and makes sins and EA's OP... Just lets them see, oh that person just pooped a rev pot, maybe I should run from them or stop them?

Offline Benji

I understand what you want, but it has always been like that in pk. You will just get used to it. Mostly ppl that use, if they use it are heavy nukers,so they can suprise sins and probably finish them. So as i said, your best def is to move around fast,dont sit in stealth and lock-aim..run and kill those who could easly kill you.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
As if stealth sparking sins aren't annoying enough, you want to make it so every time I use a rev pot I get to watch sins scatter like cockroaches to sz??? Just no, and enough with the "stop flaming" crap nobody is flaming. You posted your idea so we are going to post ours.

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau
As if stealth sparking sins aren't annoying enough, you want to make it so every time I use a rev pot I get to watch sins scatter like cockroaches to sz??? Just no, and enough with the "stop flaming" crap nobody is flaming. You posted your idea so we are going to post ours.

+1

dickroman

Is sin or archer visible for other ppl in pk? No!
So why would sin or archer have advantage of seeing ppl with re pot? Its pointless.
Beside, rev pot is actually quest triger and not real pot, thats why u dont see anyone who use it.

Offline swiftym

Honestly, do you even notice when seekers cast their anti-stealth skill? no, so I doubt sins would even notice it, nothing but a little idea to stop sins / EAs being popped out of stealth everytime someone uses one

dickroman

Honestly, do you even notice when seekers cast their anti-stealth skill? no, so I doubt sins would even notice it, nothing but a little idea to stop sins / EAs being popped out of stealth everytime someone uses one

How would that actually stop sins and archers being ppped out of stealth? Cuz u wouldnt dare to get close to anyome else? Well i think that says enough about ur pk style.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I was always taught that if it's not broken, do not try to fix it. Sins and archers have stealth for a reason. Giving them an advantage of seeing someone use a stealth pot is kinda unfair. I understand this is just a suggestion, but it this specific pot was made like this for a reason. It has no animation for a reason. Sins and archers can poof with no animation what's so ever. So why can't the other classes use a pot that doesn't have animation? Too much of an advantage to the sin if they can see someone using it. As far as in mass pk.... Most sins only get in about 1-3 kills before they get nuked by a wizzy, psy, or archer. Kinda pointless.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
I was always taught that if it's not broken, do not try to fix it. Sins and archers have stealth for a reason. Giving them an advantage of seeing someone use a stealth pot is kinda unfair. I understand this is just a suggestion, but it this specific pot was made like this for a reason. It has no animation for a reason. Sins and archers can poof with no animation what's so ever. So why can't the other classes use a pot that doesn't have animation? Too much of an advantage to the sin if they can see someone using it. As far as in mass pk.... Most sins only get in about 1-3 kills before they get nuked by a wizzy, psy, or archer. Kinda pointless.

^This also you could try to learn what the buff icons mean also ;) then you will have no need to have an animation.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Hey, don't flame on this thread please, nothing buy a suggestion! I was wondering if it was possible to have somekind of an animation around a person when they use revelation pots. For example, when people use AD they get a yellow shield around them. This animation would simply allow sins / archers to see that someone has used a pot (if they're paying attention.) Some people may see this as unfair, well;
1) in mass pk its hard to see everyone so you can't really tell who has used the pot.
2) even in small pk, it gives sins a slight chance to run as lets be honest, people only use them when it is quiet in the area and want to kill any sins lurking about.
Thats 2 I can thing of, so feel free to add your disadvantages / advantages to this :)

Good idea. Also, Sins and Archers should have some
animation when using stealth. Some kind of floating
ghost around them.

That way it would be fair on both sides.

~~~~~

LOL
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Not trying to have an argument here, just discussing  :P And you say that, but why do seekers have the little animation when they use the revelation skill? Most people don't realize it imo, but to me, that little spark is very handy, as it would be for sins and archers, especially due to us being very squishy!!
o.o as i see its the SKILL making the animation, not the pots. Animation for revelation pots could be good and bad in the same time ;) good for the sins that want to run away and other ppl that want to use one too, not wasting it, but it would make the pots useless since sin and archers can run after u use it. o.o

Offline swiftym

Yea but in mass pk it's hard to click on every person to see if they have popped the pot or not.. and to Ely, I mean an animation like wood pot, but not as great of an animation, but something like the seeker skill (a small blue spark that lasts .2 secs)

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Honestly, in mass pk.... I tab people. I don't even try to click on anyone. Tab seems to be more efficient and once you tab someone you can see all their buffs. ijs..
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!