Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v50

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
good luck to @Menfis @TwIFunny @TicoTico  and for all the people who want to make their 4 atk lvl and 4 def lvl in this event   :-X                 :police: :'( :(
why dont u wish it to me as well ? 

Offline Arsonal

• Old Player
What about custom weps transfer?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
What about custom weps transfer?
They'll be done soon

Offline Neko

• ❥ ɭυкα
  • ʍy ɡɪήɡəʀ ∂σℓℓ ♡
  • Characters: Tarte Doll Pet
They'll be done soon
Soon as in next patch? >.<

15/06/19 ❣

ℓσνє ℓσσкѕ ησт ωιтн тнє єуєѕ, вυт ωιтн тнє мιη∂...αη∂ тнєяєƒσяє, ιѕ ωιηgє∂ ¢υρι∂ ραιηтє∂ вℓιη∂ ❣

Offline bluzer

:normal-7: :normal-7: :normal-7: i just spent 45+ gold getting dragon armor for a toon i could have waited and got it free :( :(

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Why u need spam.q at 60 toons to get better stats to kill mobs? Pk mass once for week.or 1/1 dbs this patch did not fix game 

Where events like fire , fashion  bvg 

Pvp hibernation on epic 

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
Since its needed for XMAS quests, you need title "Master of Balance", which can be obtained via:

6. Seal: Tai Chi Shore
(i) Go to (541 957) across from Haunted Path to obtain Seal: Tai Chi Shore.
(ii) Fly to the top of veiled tower. Find the next quest (530 966)  [The Past is Bitter]
(iii) Fly to the top of Volcanic Purgatory (444 970)  [Veil Raider]
(iv) Go to (560 980), defeat the 50 of the 'Undead Army'  [GhoulFriend](+9 mdef)
(v) Go to the Tower of Darkness (568 928) Take the quest. It will send you north to Tai Chi Shore. (580 983)  [Shadow Raider]
(vi a) Pick up the quest quest at the last location. Kill the 'Empyrean Slither'  [Monster Hunter](+9 mdef)
(vi b) Go to Sword Graveyard (525 928) to pick up the quest. Hover your cursor over all the swords till you find the dig-able one.  [Heart of the Sword](+9 mag-def)
(vii) The next quest starts around the little water pond next to the Slither (580 983). Kill Ghost & Chaos after digging the totems on the Tai Chi island.  [Master of Balance](+3 phy-att)

or  Title Stone (15 Epic Points)
do i need to get another titles to get this one ?or i can get it straight  :o

Offline Mitzume

• ♡There's No Meaning To a Flower Unless it Blooms♡
  • Characters: Yumilia, Mitzume
  • Faction: Lividia
*Quests that before needed level 140+ now need 200 000 reputation instead. Ares, Harbinger and Christmas quests will also need the title "Master of Balance" that you can get through Tai Chi Shore questline or Title Stone.

wait hang on im confused here now...… so if we want to do the Christmas quest we need to have the tittle "Master Of Balance" otherwise we can't do them at all??

★Blood Ties Don't Matter Because Everyone Is Suppose To Be Considered A Family★

Offline Cataclysme

What about custom weapons? will they be added
Last Edit: Dec 25, 2018, 10:14 pm by StealthZero

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
a tropa tomo foi e no cu com essa att maravilhosa burdette sempre se superando a cada ano
se fodeo kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
*Quests that before needed level 140+ now need 200 000 reputation instead. Ares, Harbinger and Christmas quests will also need the title "Master of Balance" that you can get through Tai Chi Shore questline or Title Stone.

wait hang on im confused here now...… so if we want to do the Christmas quest we need to have the tittle "Master Of Balance" otherwise we can't do them at all??

YES

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
can you pls make empyrean slither and the 2 seals respawn faster?otherwise its taking to long
Last Edit: Dec 25, 2018, 10:21 pm by Shino

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Christmas Related

*Added Christmas engraving to Santa Claus. These engraves have a higher chance for good stats.

What are the current % chances to get certain stats i.e can we see the numbers for those rates

Offline ✨ ɱȋå ✨

• к ι и ∂ α ℓ α м є
  • к ι и ∂ α ι и α ¢т ι ν є
  • Characters: Bestie
tenks santa u are gr8
💛נασ, яα¢н, & кαтιє кσʻυ 'σнαиα💛
ᏉᎥᏰᏋᏕ