• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
u r the biggest idiot ever
also why I can't log ? it patched but shows no server
because maybe its still down?^^

Offline MrSkyRO

• Beginner
So, guys is it from me or the servers are down ?  O:-)

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
Since its needed for XMAS quests, you need title "Master of Balance", which can be obtained via:

6. Seal: Tai Chi Shore
(i) Go to (541 957) across from Haunted Path to obtain Seal: Tai Chi Shore.
(ii) Fly to the top of veiled tower. Find the next quest (530 966)  [The Past is Bitter]
(iii) Fly to the top of Volcanic Purgatory (444 970)  [Veil Raider]
(iv) Go to (560 980), defeat the 50 of the 'Undead Army'  [GhoulFriend](+9 mdef)
(v) Go to the Tower of Darkness (568 928) Take the quest. It will send you north to Tai Chi Shore. (580 983)  [Shadow Raider]
(vi a) Pick up the quest quest at the last location. Kill the 'Empyrean Slither'  [Monster Hunter](+9 mdef)
(vi b) Go to Sword Graveyard (525 928) to pick up the quest. Hover your cursor over all the swords till you find the dig-able one.  [Heart of the Sword](+9 mag-def)
(vii) The next quest starts around the little water pond next to the Slither (580 983). Kill Ghost & Chaos after digging the totems on the Tai Chi island.  [Master of Balance](+3 phy-att)

or  Title Stone (15 Epic Points)
Last Edit: Dec 25, 2018, 09:31 pm by Disciple

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
because maybe its still down?^^
ohh oki then fck off
sig by my sister ♥

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Since its needed for XMAS quests, you need title "Master of Balance", which can be obtained via:

6. Seal: Tai Chi Shore
(i) Go to (541 957) across from Haunted Path to obtain Seal: Tai Chi Shore.
(ii) Fly to the top of veiled tower. Find the next quest (530 966)  [The Past is Bitter]
(iii) Fly to the top of Volcanic Purgatory (444 970)  [Veil Raider]
(iv) Go to (560 980), defeat the 50 of the 'Undead Army'  [GhoulFriend](+9 mdef)
(v) Go to the Tower of Darkness (568 928) Take the quest. It will send you north to Tai Chi Shore. (580 983)  [Shadow Raider]
(vi a) Pick up the quest quest at the last location. Kill the 'Empyrean Slither'  [Monster Hunter](+9 mdef)
(vi b) Go to Sword Graveyard (525 928) to pick up the quest. Hover your cursor over all the swords till you find the dig-able one.  [Heart of the Sword](+9 mag-def)
(vii) The next quest starts around the little water pond next to the Slither (580 983). Kill Ghost & Chaos after digging the totems on the Tai Chi island.  [Master of Balance](+3 phy-att)

ty cutes

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
ty cutes
need that quest on all toons for xmass quest?
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
ye, u need the title u get from it per toon 

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
worth it for the ec  :police:

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
good luck to @Menfis @TwIFunny @TicoTico @Migos and for all the people who want to make their 4 atk lvl and 4 def lvl in this event   :-X                

Offline Migos

good luck to @Menfis @TwIFunny @TicoTico  and for all the people who want to make their 4 atk lvl and 4 def lvl in this event   :-X                 :police: :'( :(

Offline Menfis

• Haters Gonna Hate
  • Characters: woiva
Legacy lives on.

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu
good luck to @Menfis @TwIFunny @TicoTico @Migos and for all the people who want to make their 4 atk lvl and 4 def lvl in this event   :-X                
a tropa tomo foi e no cu com essa att maravilhosa burdette sempre se superando a cada ano

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
a tropa tomo foi e no cu com essa att maravilhosa burdette sempre se superando a cada ano
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk