Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v50

I'll just post this here in the middle of this thread so that people who have no idea how PWI works and how title questlines work will have an iota of a clue as to how they can get the title

Check out these guides
here cc: rabid_dogg
and
here cc: Tokiro

Lovely guides

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
What auto leveling? You need to use Time Book that you get when you create a new character. If you have a character that's under level 150 then you can make a new character and account stash the Time Book
Last night the Time Book was telling people they were too high of a level to use it when they tried on their other characters. Are you going to fix that since you told us to use it on our other characters?
NEA posted to take the Time Book and old character to the Celestial Vale and it will work. Thanks NEA!
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2018, 10:40 pm by Deja

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Rhedymm

• Characters: amen | ibwalttsya
  • Faction: 0FkGiven | storm
pve players speak too much, give my eyeballs cancers. one thread baguette doesnt wanna change stuff bc it would be different from the original game yet does this, 10/10 v50 patch

title quest is retarded, ppl camp the spot, glad i had titles from before but gl everyone else who wants to get it done, also where are the xmas mobs half the time

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
What auto leveling? You need to use Time Book that you get when you create a new character. If you have a character that's under level 150 then you can make a new character and account stash the Time Book
Umm, I tried this to level up a like 120 something toon; and  it won't let me use the book for that toon. It's says my level is too high :/ 
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Umm, I tried this to level up a like 120 something toon; and  it won't let me use the book for that toon. It's says my level is too high :/
Enter Celestial Vale and you will be able to use it

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Hey make NPC that will require registration for randomized 1v1s and will teleport every 10min to a fight! 

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Add GG's npc to frigid bay pls

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
No Christmas tree in HS? Gotta decorate mushroom again  :-[

ty for the patch

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Cataclysme

I Still haven't received my transfer weapon yet =( any idea when I will get mine Burdette? Seems the rest have gotten theirs.

Offline Meghan

I am new, a month or less here, how can i get 150 lvl? do i need to grind or remake toon?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I am new, a month or less here, how can i get 150 lvl? do i need to grind or remake toon?
Make a new character on same account, you receive a Time Book on it
Account stash it, pick it up with the character you already made and then go in Celestial Vale and use it on that character = level 150 and the dragon items

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Mage can mix r8 with new dragon pieces and still have set bonuses? As those bonuses are on both totally same

Offline Meghan

Make a new character on same account, you receive a Time Book on it
Account stash it, pick it up with the character you already made and then go in Celestial Vale and use it on that character = level 150 and the dragon items
Ty for info, is there faster way to remove character? or i need to wait for 7 days? Is it possible to put Time Book in shop at least?
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2018, 11:37 pm by Meghan

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
Ty for info, is there faster way to remove character? or i need to wait for 7 days? Is it possible to put Time Book in shop at least?
its 7 days and no you cant put in shop

Offline Meghan

its 7 days and no you cant put in shop
i dont mean i to put it, just devs to put in some npc shop for easy to get... its borring to wait 7 days just to adopt to new change...