Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v50

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

Hey everyone.

Christmas event has started! You can now craft event items at Santa Claus. You can also now engrave with Christmas Stockings at Santa Claus. These engraves have a higher chance for good stats. New characters will now be lv150 instantly and start with dragon armors. New upgraded items have also been added to the Weapons / Armors / Accessories forges!

> Patch Notes
> Manual Patch
Last Edit: Dec 25, 2018, 08:57 pm by Burdette

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Christmas Related

*Added new event weapon fashion, pets, flights and titles to Santa Claus. You can find him in any major city.
*Added Christmas engraving to Santa Claus. These engraves have a higher chance for good stats.
*You can now do quests at Frigid Bay for EC, ST and Christmas Stockings.
*Added snow and Christmas decorations
*Christmas Invasion will now be activated at random times

Other

*New characters will now get Level 150 instantly with Time Book.
*Dragon armors and weapons are now the starter items that new characters will be created with.

*Dragon armors, weapons and accessories have been replaced with upgraded items! These items have slightly worse stats than "good" Rank 8 gears or Warsong Belt and Dragonchild necklace. You can craft them at the same Weapons / Armors / Accessories forges at major cities. You can also buy dragon gears for coins at the same forges now.
*Quests that before needed level 140+ now need 200 000 reputation instead. Ares, Harbinger and Christmas quests will also need the title "Master of Balance" that you can get through Tai Chi Shore questline or Title Stone.
*Adjusted chances of avatar cards for War Avatar Pack S. All cards now have the same chance.
*Added a self-purge item to God's Giving. Right clicking this item will remove all positive buffs from yourself. It works the same as Venomancer purge, so it won't remove things like Ironridge buff.
*Heroic Battle objective now is to kill the enemy crystal instead of digging chest. Attacking your own crystal will result in a ban, we are still working on a fix for being able to attack own crystal.
*Hopefully fixed bug with Heroic Battle not teleporting to the correct spot sometimes
*Fixed Hide and Seek monster spawning every 15 minutes. He will now spawn once every 3 hours.
*Fixed some item descriptions
*Added Faction Base Managers to requested locations
*Added custom titles - They will be sent within 24 hours
*Updated faction icons
Previews:

Last Edit: Dec 27, 2018, 12:59 pm by Nea

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.

Other

*New characters will now get Level 150 instantly with Time Book.
*Dragon armors and weapons are now the starter items that new characters will be created with.

do u notice ppl will create like 500 acc spamming new toons for xmass quest? should've add this after this patch. ijs
thx for patch anyway
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
New lvl 150 instantly, means everyone can make now army of alts just for Ares
also for xmass quests

♥ Dev

Offline Freak

• ♡мι¢нαєℓ
  • Michael is a babe ♥✰
  • Characters: Freak/Crona/Atrocity
wew finally ! 

𝄞♪★♡♫♥☆♪𝄢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Michael ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ 

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
do u notice ppl will create like 500 acc spamming new toons for xmass quest? should've add this after this patch. ijs
thx for patch anyway
unless these quests are part of the 140+ requirement of needing 200k rep, it shouldn't be a problem

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Lul instantly150 with gears cool for Xmas quests
Ty anyway
Last Edit: Dec 25, 2018, 08:38 pm by Aleх

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
unless u nigs are rich af in gold (which u prolly are) then yes u can spam new toons lmao

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
unless these quests are part of the 140+ requirement of needing 200k rep, it shouldn't be a problem
it would be a problem to me  :(

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
i know some friends with 900 golds, ain't gonna be a problem at all, that's around 20 toons u can make with those golds

♥ Dev

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

Offline ......

gr8                  

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
i know some friends with 900 golds, ain't gonna be a problem at all, that's around 20 toons u can make with those golds
get those friends to share gold with me pl0x