Epic Perfect World

Nightscream Island

Offline Mac

• There Are No Excuse(s) For Failure. . .
hmm. . . can someone tell me why PK is allowed on nightscream.  I tried out it out for like 5min and I just kept getting pk'd and couldn't farm meh~ can someone explain please?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
its a place we created to be forced PvP ;)
go there only if u wanna farm and pvp.

Offline Mac

• There Are No Excuse(s) For Failure. . .
hmm understandable but can you guys make it to where the coins don't drop when you die?

Offline Dresii

• Tich me game pl0x~
hmm understandable but can you guys make it to where the coins don't drop when you die?

Sorry bud, but the entire point of NightScream is to pk others for their old bronze coin. It's pretty much of a risk if you go there to farm Epic Coin, and that's what the GMS wanted. A way to farm mass amounts of EC but at a cost or risk, which in this case is the coin dropping if you're pked. Some people stick to doing their dailies and selling boutique items etc to other players.  :tiger-15:
Adrestria- 150 sage psychic
Sumiko- 150 demon veno
[move]ATTACK AND DESTROY! :3[/move]

Fappysaurus

Plus it wont be fun without having to PK for your EC. I suggest you just stick with PV or BH if you don't like taking a risk at farming bronze coins

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life

Shrine of Ancestors (or something), mobs drop EC at low rate, but you can be PK safe there.

Fappysaurus

Shrine of Ancestors (or something), mobs drop EC at low rate, but you can be PK safe there.
That profile pic nearly gave me a heart attack. Lool.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
If you want ec, just make like 4 alts and GV/BH on them all day. Easy 200 ec in your pocket.

cevans1290

If you want ec, just make like 4 alts and GV/BH on them all day. Easy 200 ec in your pocket.
Or..Make cleric, seeker/2, and a wizzy--do GV 3-4 times, ill say u used 4 chars--4x50x4=800 ec, wonderful way ;)

Offline iAmLegend

Or..Make cleric, seeker/2, and a wizzy--do GV 3-4 times, ill say u used 4 chars--4x50x4=800 ec, wonderful way ;)
This is how I make EC's. However, i can only finish til Wave 8 of GV. Trying to pass wave 9 mobs are next to impossible if you are using multi clients. Or im probably doing something wrong lol. I have 5 toons and till wave 8 that's 200EC per run.. Plus BH EC's and blue/purple quests, you can make 1k EC per day easy!
Sage R8 Seeker - 150
Demon R8 Assassin - 150
Sage R8 Archer - 150
Demon Wizard - 150
Sage Cleric - 150
Demon Barbarian - 150

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I wish I had both the computing power to run multiple clients, and the time to run 5 GV's a day. I'm sad now  :'(

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Wuyan

• Playing PW since 2008 :)
As they said, the point is to PK for your ECs, or survive long enough to take the ones you got back to safety.
The best advice I can give you is to farm 10 by 10 (for example) and keep turning in when you got 10. Because it's much better to lose 10 or less once a while than farming big stacks and lose all that. Also have a genie with some survival skills ( Absolute Domain / Holy Path / ETC ).