Epic Perfect World

HB suggestions

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
It's been changed from 45 to 15 seconds resulting in people coming back on the field almost instantly. With the bigger than usual amount of players inside it's almost impossible to wipe the other team or ninja open the chest, unless one side is lucky. Event has become too long and boring.
The waiting time should be changed to at least 30 seconds, but I would prefer making it even longer

I don't know what to think about full buff after death, it's diminishing the role of EPs and the dying penalty, but I would keep it for now I guess.
bt wht qbt times when one team dunt hv ep :_€
.l.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Not sure if possible but imo it would be better instead of chest digging to make a hp crystal that needs to be destroyed?
This way it will eventually end

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Not sure if possible but imo it would be better instead of chest digging to make a hp crystal that needs to be destroyed?
This way it will eventually end
It's possible. It can also be made so the crystal HP depends on how many players are in HB, so for example if it's 10v10 then crystal will spawn with 10mil HP, if its 20v20 it will spawn with 20mil, 30v30 is 30mil etc. So like this it won't be that some HBs where it's 5v5 it will be impossible to kill crystal and in 50v50 after NW it would die instantly.
The crystal would also have def similar to FR bosses, meaning that meele classes won't just melt it and arcanes would be able to deal good damage too
Also after 30 minutes it can weaken, same as towers in NW bridge battle, so they'll die much quicker and event can end
I might try it for next patch, it would be better to have constant PK with crystal than wipe and dig chest

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
It's possible. It can also be made so the crystal HP depends on how many players are in HB, so for example if it's 10v10 then crystal will spawn with 10mil HP, if its 20v20 it will spawn with 20mil, 30v30 is 30mil etc. So like this it won't be that some HBs where it's 5v5 it will be impossible to kill crystal and in 50v50 after NW it would die instantly.
The crystal would also have def similar to FR bosses, meaning that meele classes won't just melt it and arcanes would be able to deal good damage too
Also after 30 minutes it can weaken, same as towers in NW bridge battle, so they'll die much quicker and event can end
I might try it for next patch, it would be better to have constant PK with crystal than wipe and dig chest
I guess this is a good idea, but the times i did HB after this 15 secs respawn been fine, they didnt take long, there were always HB that lasted forever, even with the 40-45 secs CD waiting after death, don't think it really needs a change
Also this with the Crystal will result in same, once a full squad or two is able to wipe one, they'll have control of everything and focus on the boss, and who ever comes they will kill it, we can't put into consideration that who ever comes from the death will gather due to the point everyone spawn in different starting points, and you know how people are in HB. Theres always beginners, and who doesnt understand about the event at all or the game, can't expect a full squad to do the change against 2+other ppl in enemy team, so even with the crystal system it shall be the same or even worse
Which is why i think it needs no change at all.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Sounds good and can be tweaked if necessary :pig-25:

I guess this is a good idea, but the times i did HB after this 15 secs respawn been fine, they didnt take long, there were always HB that lasted forever, even with the 40-45 secs CD waiting after death, don't think it really needs a change
Also this with the Crystal will result in same, once a full squad or two is able to wipe one, they'll have control of everything and focus on the boss, and who ever comes they will kill it, we can't put into consideration that who ever comes from the death will gather due to the point everyone spawn in different starting points, and you know how people are in HB. Theres always beginners, and who doesnt understand about the event at all or the game, can't expect a full squad to do the change against 2+other ppl in enemy team, so even with the crystal system it shall be the same or even worse
Well if one team "takes control" of the enemy crystal they "earned" it by doing better job rather than someone rushing with imune and interupt the digging repeatedly
Last Edit: Dec 16, 2018, 12:11 pm by I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
If there's people focusing on killing crystal then they won't be PKing, so the more a team focuses on killing the crystal, the easier it will be for other team to get back control. It should be pretty balanced overall like this, and if one team can't take control even in 10v20 then they're supposed to lose

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
If there's people focusing on killing crystal then they won't be PKing, so the more a team focuses on killing the crystal, the easier it will be for other team to get back control. It should be pretty balanced overall like this, and if one team can't take control even in 10v20 then they're supposed to lose
Yeah but then again i don't see why this is needed, hb was always like thuis, faster and slower than the other, increasing the CD will be even boring, i mean the crystal system dont even bother me, i just dont see the point on a change on this, months ago people were judging about having no pk and all, and now this, you can go ahead and change it, either ways will be a failure or stay the same
But i find it funny the fact you taking into consideration this little thing of a hb when its just a few ppl agreeing on it and back then when you had Whole OC and possibility of Tyrants coming back and give population to the server you didn't even listen and went ahead with the gear patch + shards which was pointless, for real. Not to mention that literally everyone disagreed with the idea, and now with few words it has to be changed. 
Wish you thought this way back then, and i hope not to see a comment such as ''We changed it eventually and gave the gear upgrade for free'', yeah that doesn't change the fact u didn't listen to the community and that was already too late 

Happend same day u realease such patch  :normal-19:

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Yeah but then again i don't see why this is needed, hb was always like thuis, faster and slower than the other, increasing the CD will be even boring, i mean the crystal system dont even bother me, i just dont see the point on a change on this
You did not read first page?

It's been changed from 45 to 15 seconds resulting in people coming back on the field almost instantly. With the bigger than usual amount of players inside it's almost impossible to wipe the other team or ninja open the chest, unless one side is lucky. Event has become too long and boring.
The waiting time should be changed to at least 30 seconds, but I would prefer making it even longer
I don't know what to think about full buff after death, it's diminishing the role of EPs and the dying penalty, but I would keep it for now I guess.
And 10 people said +1

But i find it funny the fact you taking into consideration this little thing of a hb when its just a few ppl agreeing on it and back then when you had Whole OC and possibility of Tyrants coming back and give population to the server you didn't even listen and went ahead with the gear patch + shards which was pointless, for real. Not to mention that literally everyone disagreed with the idea, and now with few words it has to be changed.
Wish you thought this way back then, and i hope not to see a comment such as ''We changed it eventually and gave the gear upgrade for free'', yeah that doesn't change the fact u didn't listen to the community and that was already too late
Completely irrelevant, but the armors and shards will definitely work out better in the long run

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Eeeh support build won't deal such dmg.
More dmg side wins.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
You did not read first page?
And 10 people said +1

Completely irrelevant, but the armors and shards will definitely work out better in the long run
Yeah and how many people did you have refusing for the new gear system? Just 10? Or whole server? Everyoen that is active pking? How many -1 and negativty from everyone you had before that patch to just ignore like it was nothing?
That patch was just pointless and came here to do nothing, you knew lots of ppl were about to join server and you had negative comments from all of the community, you had no reasons at all to just implement that patch

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Yeah and how many people did you have refusing for the new gear system? Just 10? Or whole server? Everyoen that is active pking? How many -1 and negativty from everyone you had before that patch to just ignore like it was nothing?
That patch was just pointless and came here to do nothing, you knew lots of ppl were about to join server and you had negative comments from all of the community, you had no reasons at all to just implement that patch
I still don't understand your point, what does Elysium patch have to do with what we are talking about in this thread?

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I still don't understand your point, what does Elysium patch have to do with what we are talking about in this thread?
If you keep arguing with him you going to lose your brain.

On topic : whatever you say it should just be done instantly without questions asked.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
+1 for crystal, miss tws

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Has nothing to do with the patch, but since you mentioned that atleast +10 ppl agreed on this, im asking about gear patch u made, how many ppl did +?

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
ok so i did few more HBs and they weren't lasting this long (were quite shorter in fact). it seems that the digging time has been significantly reduced too, which I was not aware about. I haven't done many HBs after the last patch was released, so I came with this suggestion, because the 40+ min HB I was participating in was just too frustrating (so most of us just left).
From what I've noticed, if HBs are less crowded, then the event durations are usually quite lower. I know it's not so easy to balance the digging/respawn times, so I will leave it to Burdette.