Epic Perfect World

Fixing Sin set stat R8 text

Offline envy636

I Seen that the set stat bonus for sin says int -0.10 for 3 pieces after upgrading with radiant crystals. So of course i go out and grind out the full set (thinking you had to have it all to get it) and its extremely time spending and expensive to get this gear. I am now being slapped with "oh its supposed to say -0.05 not -0.10 haha sux for you", yeah money and time im never getting back. The text needs to be fixed so no one else attempt to farm for this. yes i know very few but its still expensive and time spending gear just to be disappointed at the end.

Offline Chrysta

I don't understand either, old r8 gear says 0.10 and new R8 says 0.05.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
The description written in the set is currently wrong
The old r8 set and new r8 set have same bonus
Its 0.05
It will be edited to show 0.05
Apologies for the confusion
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline envy636

I only bring my sin out during 2x events: so when i was looking through the forges; and saw the -0.10. i immediately switched to my sin to make sure this wasn't a bug (ironically). All of its gear has -0.05. i looked at the forge and all gear tier 1 and 2 say -0.05; and all tier 3 and 4 gear say -0.10. After this whole situation and post: i started looking at other sins gear. Unlike me where all my old gear says -0.05, they actually have a mix of 05 and 10 (new/old/set stats gear). The blame is 100% on me for having jumped the gun and having not done extra research. This post was mainly warning people that the -0.10 is not true. however, seeing how everyone else has a mix bag of 05 and 10 on their gear, I'm pretty sure, I'm the only one that didn't notice it. If my post did come out that way, i can understand too. Because, am i salty about all this? yes, yes i am.