Epic Perfect World

about FR

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I think the amount of shards for crafting lvl 4/5 shards should be reduced instead. It's gonna suck for those who have already made it but I don't see too many people buying or selling them nowadays either, they mostly farm and trade them for the ones they need

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
I think the amount of shards for crafting lvl 4/5 shards should be reduced instead. It's gonna suck for those who have already made it but I don't see too many people buying or selling them nowadays either, they mostly farm and trade them for the ones they need
Duck rec pm Ivan.in game we spam.fr😊

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Forget it pork

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Bruh it used be 400 for +5 and I farmed it that way, where refund D:<
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Bruh it used be 400 for +5 and I farmed it that way, where refund D:<
400x +8 socket=3200
300x + 16 socket=4800
Fr gonna ruin my life
Add random.fragments to bh or hb ctf
Asonia I hope u still.farming dex fragments for me😊
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2018, 02:10 pm by BumleBee

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline AxlWolfang

• Characters: Axlwolfang_
  • Faction: GotMilk
This could actually make more people interested in BH.
A world without chaos, is a world without freedom.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I've did FR with plenty of squads and didn't have that much trouble finding members, maybe you were just unlucky with the timing
can you make it like NW .. if sm1 duel no rewards ? they slow runs  :-[

Offline Neko

• ❥ ɭυкα
  • ʍy ɡɪήɡəʀ ∂σℓℓ ♡
  • Characters: Tarte Doll Pet
Also 2nd issue is many ppl refuse join certain ppl FR squads and that why those ppl spam 1 hour.
+99999999999999999
or ppl in pt tell lead to not inv cuz hater .. and lead gotta spam like for 30mins or so
STUPID nerds ijs =(

15/06/19 ❣

ℓσνє ℓσσкѕ ησт ωιтн тнє єуєѕ, вυт ωιтн тнє мιη∂...αη∂ тнєяєƒσяє, ιѕ ωιηgє∂ ¢υρι∂ ραιηтє∂ вℓιη∂ ❣

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
This actually isn't a bad suggestion. Make bh's a thing again...

Offline Torao

People just dont want to waste time doing FR with people they dont know. They want fast runs, and if they dont know you, theyd rather not join you. I have a squad that I always join and we do FR for 25to 30mins per run. 

Also, add PE in BH, Hide and seek fking gives you15 PE, heck even just joining ctf and hb ,still gives 3 PE when you lose and it's every 2hours