Epic Perfect World

about FR

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
since there is not so many people doing it nowdays
and when u  wanna make a squad .. it take 1h to fill it .. 

maybe nerf mobs and bosses hp to half and make it 6 man squad ?

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Hera was post about nerf fr already but I agree to u find sq long 

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
I will act like i didnt see this post.
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
I’ve been back for 5 days now and have not seen anyone wcing for FR squads. One person did attempt to form one but stopped after only getting 5/10. Nobody is doing fr anymore because all the remaining players already finished their gears. Any new or returning players are having a hard time finding squads.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I've did FR with plenty of squads and didn't have that much trouble finding members, maybe you were just unlucky with the timing

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I've did FR with plenty of squads and didn't have that much trouble finding members, maybe you were just unlucky with the timing
or maybe dead game

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Send me the weed you are smoking

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
1 year ago, right?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
nerf is highly unlikely. join a faction and do FRs with them. join Tokiro's squad. having alts is a plus because you can switch around from mag dd to phy attk classes to supp class. Have a Mystic or sage psy (both mag dd and supp) and a BM/sin/DB so you're always available whenever a run does come up
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline RachelBabz

Its so very true, it's not only for FR alone but other team events like BH too many players are not interested. Further, many player have also quit bcoz there is no gear update or new instance etc to farm.. I can say a hand full of active people are online always but they team up with their alts and duo login. It's time for the GM's to decide, if left like this, active players will also quit. 

Offline Neko

• ❥ ɭυкα
  • ʍy ɡɪήɡəʀ ∂σℓℓ ♡
  • Characters: Tarte Doll Pet
Where's the trouble @ making FR pts?
It always takes long if you want good DDs =)

15/06/19 ❣

ℓσνє ℓσσкѕ ησт ωιтн тнє єуєѕ, вυт ωιтн тнє мιη∂...αη∂ тнєяєƒσяє, ιѕ ωιηgє∂ ¢υρι∂ ραιηтє∂ вℓιη∂ ❣

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Its so very true, it's not only for FR alone but other team events like BH too many players are not interested. Further, many player have also quit bcoz there is no gear update or new instance etc to farm.. I can say a hand full of active people are online always but they team up with their alts and duo login. It's time for the GM's to decide, if left like this, active players will also quit.
Hi cute😊 lol 30 supply 30,ec for bh so high prize to.LF sq by hour

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
If to talk about fr there are times where is hard make/or find squads. Example like hb .etc times. EU night times.
Also 2nd issue is many ppl refuse join certain ppl FR squads and that why those ppl spam 1 hour.
Example i can fill my FR squad 10-15 mins when supergirl still world chats when my run is over.
Honestly FR aint *dead* or its hard to make or find squad.