• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Every week a different welcome back thread, what's up  :normal-9:

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
Every week a different welcome back thread, what's up  :normal-9:

i think sis is fishing for lots of welcome back messages tbh

also for the record, yall ain't my fave so don't speak for me!
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline loren.

Every week a different welcome back thread, what's up  :normal-9:
NO THIS WELCOME BACK IS THAT ME AND ANGEL ARE BESTFRIENDS AGAIN AND WE ARE GONNA RULE EPIC AGAIN

Offline loren.

i think sis is fishing for lots of welcome back messages tbh

also for the record, yall ain't my fave so don't speak for me!
EXCUSE ME TFFF IM NOT FISHING FOR WELCOME BACK MESSAGES THIS IS THAT ME AND ANGEL  ARE BFFS AGAIN SO YEAH GET UR DUMBASS OUTTA HERE

Offline Exforge

• literal poop

NO THIS WELCOME BACK IS THAT ME AND ANGEL ARE BESTFRIENDS AGAIN AND WE ARE GONNA RULE EPIC AGAIN
1. when did u ever rule it?
2. you didn't say welcome back to her. What you did was announce that yall came back to the game and post it in a public forum where everyone can comment which leads me to
3. you already had your comeback post and i also remember you pointing out how annoying it was that people are spamming pk vids so allow me to say that
4. it's also annoying that you're posting the same sht obviously asking for attention
EXCUSE ME TFFF IM NOT FISHING FOR WELCOME BACK MESSAGES THIS IS THAT ME AND ANGEL  ARE BFFS AGAIN SO YEAH GET UR DUMBASS OUTTA HERE
You spamming the forum with the same sht proves otherwise. And lul try to stop me from commenting in a public forum :)) :)) :))

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
2. you didn't say welcome back to her. What you did was announce that yall came back to the game and post it in a public forum where everyone can comment which leads me to
3. you already had your comeback post and i also remember you pointing out how annoying it was that people are spamming pk vids so allow me to say that
4. it's also annoying that you're posting the same sht obviously asking for attentionYou spamming the forum with the same sht proves otherwise. And lul try to stop me from commenting in a public forum :)) :)) :))
She should do whatever she wants. I only asked because I was not ingame for months and missed something. It remains a game, she should do whatever she wants in the forum, here you can be at least crazy and retarded.

p.s relax don't attack her with random words u found in forum lol

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
She should do whatever she wants. I only asked because I was not ingame for months and missed something. It remains a game, she should do whatever she wants in the forum, here you can be at least crazy and retarded.

p.s relax don't attack her with random words u found in forum lol
i love drama shhhhhhhh i shall start one wherever i can
lel

Offline loren.

4. it's also annoying that you're posting the same sht obviously asking for attentionYou spamming the forum with the same sht proves otherwise. And lul try to stop me from commenting in a public forum :)) :)) :))
atleast im not a guy whos catfishing as a girl