Epic Perfect World

Savagery : Big Mexican Attack ( The End of an Era)

Offline Deft

• Old Player
  • I don't play this game
  • Faction: GoonSquad
Absolutely destroyed 

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Ur that delusional to believe we killed server , when ur the one tryna tw with 80 while we would get 20-25 to tw , ur that stupid also to believe we have 50 online , also that stupid to believe u would win in a same number fight top kek
Nice excuse dog easy tw

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Adding disband to the goku starter pack

Offline ☬𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖒☬

• Fearless warrior
  • I Never Lose. I Either Win Or Learn
  • Characters: Selim
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Do you even know what is 0fck?
Have u been in their old tws??
Just calm down you just newbie in there you just wants attention never forget ur days in UnifierS and how u ganked ur own guild so kid learn what was 0fck doing then. We can make a conversation with k?
^^^^^

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
geez get some personality stop copying cynixs titles

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
Wow Goku you are improving so much I could almost read this post

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Stop trying to make your self look any good, ur shit and that's it lol
You came from another server my ass, you were always around sucking anyone dick, joining other factions to face 0fk cause you were never able to do anything against them, the only reason you all bothered to join same faction was to face 0fk, that proofs enough that we been main faction for quite few time before everyone went inactive.
You came back big asking everyone to join Savagery, HauStark + Akatsuki having your back constantly over a guild that barely pulls 15 online, yet you managed to lose pks.. Like, no one here even bothers to go Discord or make Officer chats and all like you do.
The reason you lost Sara its because you were doing a fair pk of 10v10 where she was part of and she saw u guys spamming skype desperatly for mass pk, i know her for years, she joins to have pk no matter what guild, but as soon as she realizes you'd do everything to outnumber not to lose she will always leave. Like she did to you. You were that upset to have someone from ur side turning on you for being ridiculous to the point u say she is male for not taking on Discord. LOL

Look, your own words here

What happend back then? Why do i see Arab, Matias, all brs, and everyone from other factions gathered in Akatsuki, Savagery was always a dead faction, when they tried they failed, get over it, Savagery was made by you, yet Arab and Matias took the lead over your own faction, that's really  funny let me tell you  :police: :police:

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art

Offline Ματαχαχα

• Cereal Killer
  • Why so Cereal?
  • Characters: Mataxaxa
Last faction i have seen in last weeks giving pk is actually RUIN and Akatsuki.. 0FK died at 2k16 cuz of their own big ego 
Savagary gave good pks many times i cant say that about 0fk 
many other factions did also join in pk even small factions even knowing they dont stand a chance and are being outnumbered but never qqed about it just was having fun of the pk they had
but 0fk and his ego of not joining pk cuz they are to scared that they wont win shame on the faction 

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
ppl still play this game o.o
*posts for notification*
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Stop trying to make your self look any good, ur shit and that's it lol
You came from another server my ass, you were always around sucking anyone dick, joining other factions to face 0fk cause you were never able to do anything against them, the only reason you all bothered to join same faction was to face 0fk, that proofs enough that we been main faction for quite few time before everyone went inactive.
You came back big asking everyone to join Savagery, HauStark + Akatsuki having your back constantly over a guild that barely pulls 15 online, yet you managed to lose pks.. Like, no one here even bothers to go Discord or make Officer chats and all like you do.
The reason you lost Sara its because you were doing a fair pk of 10v10 where she was part of and she saw u guys spamming skype desperatly for mass pk, i know her for years, she joins to have pk no matter what guild, but as soon as she realizes you'd do everything to outnumber not to lose she will always leave. Like she did to you. You were that upset to have someone from ur side turning on you for being ridiculous to the point u say she is male for not taking on Discord. LOL

Look, your own words here

What happend back then? Why do i see Arab, Matias, all brs, and everyone from other factions gathered in Akatsuki, Savagery was always a dead faction, when they tried they failed, get over it, Savagery was made by you, yet Arab and Matias took the lead over your own faction, that's really  funny let me tell you  :police: :police:
Tbh this^

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
0pkgiven words, nothing else to be said. Only see noto and ruin leaving sz daily for some rpk xD

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
0pkgiven words, nothing else to be said. Only see noto and ruin leaving sz daily for some rpk xD
where pk?  :rolleyes:

Offline Smor

• Moderated
  • Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Every faction
10th end of the era, it's how many disbands and comebacks you had lulxd