Epic Perfect World

Savagery : Big Mexican Attack ( The End of an Era)

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am

Yup, already so boring have to wait weeks to have a Pk against a guild that claim be main for the past years.
Got bored of pure no shows, got bored of RG for 15 minutes pk, got bored of people that lost sense of game and just to keep a bit of ego they rather hide in safe zone per 1 month than make a properly RG for weekly events like DH, DT and TW.
People ask why server is dead, why it ain't like before, well people ask, Is already because fault of the players that have quit or from new games?
Here's my opinion, 0Fks been a guild that always hide with someone else to leave safe zone, not a main guild. 0Fks actually got 50+ players on and is still hard to them be the main guild that they claim be, nothing against you guys, was fun the pkays and as u know trashtalk is part of the game, so don't emotions.
Well, what's the point of keep a guild if u can't deal with the factions that comes back to server to give pk and all u do is hide in safe zone being afraid to lose? :normal-22:
The main reason why is epic dead is 0Fks, not letting people have experienced people to make competitive, just keeping it for your own, instead of disband and know that ur time is over is turn to someone else with motivation and new ideas.
Epic won't ever see a faction like Conflate, Triade or Valhalla, guilds from other servers making it alive, giving competition and making Epic worth to log, but well, hope y'all get my point is alot i've to say but i'm gonna stop now, gonna put some proof of what i'm saying here.

You asked for TW 
You didn't show.

Asking for PK to Nimy, date 29/10/18 
that was his best response..

0Fks not showing to DH 14/11/18 
second no show in a row.

Asking for pk to Nimy again 2 days later 
date, 31/10/18

From main guild http://prntscr.com/lsjkpj to inactive guild ? http://prntscr.com/lsjl5c

Lmao!

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Be nice bro. Dont think they can comprehend the loss of being main guild on dead server lul.

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Ur that delusional to believe we killed server , when ur the one tryna tw with 80 while we would get 20-25 to tw , ur that stupid also to believe we have 50 online , also that stupid to believe u would win in a same number fight top kek

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
was fun junior  :police: best sb

Offline Teletubbie

• Hayat Şarkısı
  • Characters: Teletubbie
Ur that delusional to believe we killed server , when ur the one tryna tw with 80 while we would get 20-25 to tw , ur that stupid also to believe we have 50 online , also that stupid to believe u would win in a same number fight top kek
Do you even know what is 0fck?
Have u been in their old tws??
Just calm down you just newbie in there you just wants attention never forget ur days in UnifierS and how u ganked ur own guild so kid learn what was 0fck doing then. We can make a conversation with k?

Offline ClanTitan

• 10v10 Notorious Manager
  • Disbanded savagery from void 6 times, Retired akatuski 2 times, Beat every1 except Gavriel
  • Characters: Everyone's account l0l
  • Faction: Notorious Leader
when 10v10 xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Offline NeHo

• Isn't homo if just tip
  • Characters: NeHo / Ammar
You never had an era to even have an end for. Which disband was this of your faction? I lost count after 10.

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
Just calm down you just newbie in there you just wants attention never forget ur days in UnifierS and how u ganked ur own guild so kid learn what was 0fck doing then. We can make a conversation with k?
Ur boring ngl irrelevant

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
  • Characters: isiChisi, Unravel
  • Faction: Senpai of Passion
great vid! put that meme faction in dirt. it's 2k19 soon and we need new meme, 0fks are getting too old and not funny 

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
^^^^^
great vid! put that meme faction in dirt. it's 2k19 soon and we need new meme, 0fks are getting too old and not funny
true..

Offline Fear

• Old Player
  • Never OutPlayed
  • Characters: Fear/Carnage
  • Faction: Tyrants, Slayers,
Since when was 0fck relevant lol.
Always Outnumbered but never out played

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
Since when was 0fck relevant lol.