Epic Perfect World

Patch 10

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
ohhh very nice patch you have there.....lol sorry for the bad simon from yogscast impersonation there but had to do it. First post WINNN!!!

WHAT DO YOU WANT? FFS; DONT USE MY NAME IN VAIN!

Offline Rhelanna

Check the thread about Dual Swords into Single, I explained it there.

Gotcha. But I don't think you should have made a thread for people to vote on if you should change the dual swords to a single sword. You should have kept the dual swords (cuz not everyone uses the dual edges) and just implemented in the single swords and given same stats that you did. Some people quit playing their Seekers because they liked their dual swords. Personally I think the dual edges look like crap mounted on the Seeker's back.  :P

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Personally I think the dual edges look like crap mounted on the Seeker's back.  :P
I think so too but oh well...

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Some people quit playing their Seekers because they liked their dual swords.

They quit playing their Seeker because they thought that along with the reskin came lower DPH and higher aps like normal swords, because they didn't read the forums. And like I said to them in WC, if they are that willing to quit their class because of a purely cosmetic change, then they really didn't enjoy playing the class anyway.

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
Check the thread about Dual Swords into Single, I explained it there.

Gotcha. But I don't think you should have made a thread for people to vote on if you should change the dual swords to a single sword. You should have kept the dual swords (cuz not everyone uses the dual edges) and just implemented in the single swords and given same stats that you did. Some people quit playing their Seekers because they liked their dual swords. Personally I think the dual edges look like crap mounted on the Seeker's back.  :P

He made a post, placed a poll, and the majority won, case closed
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Rhelanna

I am aware of the poll. And I'm just giving my opinion, that he should've just implemented the single swords into the game and kept the dual swords too. So step off.

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?

I am aware of the poll. And I'm just giving my opinion, that he should've just implemented the single swords into the game and kept the dual swords too. So step off.

lol nice and the step off part that actually made me lol, I wasn't bashing you just stating a fact. Your post is legit and I agree with you but you said he didnt give us a choice (not your exact words but that's how I took it). So lets sum it up for those who weren't listening.....

He made a poll, we voted, majority won....case closed
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Rhelanna

What you don't understand is that not everyone reads the boards, therehence not everyone got to vote.

Offline WEEWEE

Then thats their problem for excluding themselves from the community.