Epic Perfect World

Cleric leveling

Offline kabumpe

So uh, I wanted to ask for a few tips on leveling a cleric. I tried PV but it seems really not optimal for the class, are there better ways to do it? I don't really have anyone I could level with.

Offline Dog

• Dead
  • Characters: Dog
  • Faction: Nostalgia
get your homestead razor feathers and UVD and tons of running stuff, holy path and speedpots, if you chan is to slow get yourself some zooming thunder pots, then basically get as much distance as you can and spam razor feathers (it has no cd if homestead version in ultra violet dance) dont worry about heals to much cause youll get interrupted or die before the heal can even help, best to get the reduced damage morai skill and use your wings of protection or w.e its called, alternatively you can pull smaller groups and grind yo way thru it, or farm EC thru dailies/NS and buy gold for level scrolls, but it will take you a lot longer to do it this way
Even a broken clock gets to be right twice a day.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Just dont pull that much xD

Spam all the aoes. Get the celestial skill, forgot the name, it's like a mini invoke. That should help also.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline kabumpe

I see, thank you for the tips. Out of curiosity, what would be the fastest class to level PV? Been thinking of also making a damage character.
Last Edit: Dec 08, 2018, 06:33 pm by kabumpe

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
or spam votes and buy SLS

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Pretent you are a woman->pretend e-love=profit

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
tbh, ages ago, i just made a different toon (a mys) i think, farmed some ec to buy gold, and use gold and buy SLS(super level scrolls)es (u can also use ec for it) and made 150 ep in a single day :P
Msg goku if u a girl, actually doesnt matter just msg him

Offline kabumpe

tbh, ages ago, i just made a different toon (a mys) i think, farmed some ec to buy gold, and use gold and buy SLS(super level scrolls)es (u can also use ec for it) and made 150 ep in a single day :P
Oh damn, how did you farm for it?

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
I see, thank you for the tips. Out of curiosity, what would be the fastest class to level PV? Been thinking of also making a damage character.
fastest would definitely be BM because of the AoEs and the inherent PDEF that they have. Just dont pull much MATK mobs and you'll be fine.
As for PvEing using cleric, it's definitely going to take a toll on your patience. I leveled up to 148 thru PV because I wanted to solo and had no friends at that time (still no friends today, sadly hnggg lel). Best way would be to get Elysium Razor Blades and Ultraviolet Dance, and then spam that sht with Plume Shell maybe so you won't have to worry so much about dying.
Best way would be to beg, tbh lol. Join a fac and make friends. It's almost certain that someone will help out. Buy gold using EC, then buy Super Level Scroll using that money.
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline kabumpe

Thank you all for the replies!

Offline Tokiro

• Moderated
  • 💫 ₮Ø₭łⱤØ 💫
  • ₱VɆ ₲ØĐĐɆ₴₴ - ƈօʄʄɛɛ ʟօʋɛʀ ☕
  • Characters: Tokiro / Yuuki_Key / NiCk / Lucee
  • Faction: ArcadiA
Pm me in game and my friends and I can try help you.

Check my post in "general discussion / instance assistance"

PV is one option, GV another, farm ec and buy SLS, vote every 6 hours and buy SLS from boutique in game....

If you go PV don't forget to use anything that can help you with extra exp %..... belt for example or tome...etc.

Bye
Tokiro, ep
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2018, 03:34 pm by Tokiro

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
As an EP main, I remember the struggle of leveling a cleric in any instance. PV is the main one in Epw, but at the same time you can always make a second account, (physical class recommended) for faster pace and smooth runs to get a great outcome. Second option that you can do is vote on 2 or more accounts to receive more gold for Level Scrolls or Super Level Scrolls and Traning Esteorica (An item in the boutique that gives extra exp for an hour while it’s activated). Third option that I can tell you is go on the thread that Toki made called ‘Schedule Instances Here’ and I know for a fact she can help you in GV or any instance that will give you exp. I can also help, pm me in game at Rebel or Joshua.

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Meilinda

• Characters: Meilinda, vina
  • Faction: Maritim
yayy Cleric gathering 
join the ep squad :normal-25:

Offline kabumpe

I think I'll try farming up some EC and gold and getting some SLS for 140-150. Thanks for all the info ^^