Epic Perfect World

Which is your favourite game of all time?

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
DotA and League of Legends!
Oh, and also Minecraft

Offline LetsHug

I'd have to say Kingdom hearts was one of my favorites as a kid. Loved final fantasy 10 always like Halo and COD. But overall as for single player games go, I'd say Kingdom hearts 2. Mickey Mouse was just a total bad ass. Spending countless tries trying to beat Sephiroth as a 13 year old was pretty rage consuming.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i wanna slpa those that say league of legends as best game ever...sorry thats just me :X
i play the game but cmon...it isnt better than a PS3 game...not even better than Heavenly Sword  :rolleyes:

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
DotA and League of Legends!
Oh, and also Minecraft
DotA AND LoL?
That's rare.

I'd have to say Kingdom hearts was one of my favorites as a kid. Loved final fantasy 10 always like Halo and COD. But overall as for single player games go, I'd say Kingdom hearts 2. Mickey Mouse was just a total bad ass. Spending countless tries trying to beat Sephiroth as a 13 year old was pretty rage consuming.
+1
Kingdom Hearts is best <3
I also liked Spyro when I was a kid though

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Final Fantasy (even though I played FF only for like 10 mins, its just most legendary game in history), Prototype 1 and 2, bcuz i love AOE fights and blood oceans, Crysis 3 bcuz of most awsome graphics, Bulletstorm bcuz of Grayson Hunt's swearing and awsome gameplay, PWI bcuz its the best MMORPG of all time, FUEL bcuz its one of the best racing games in the world, The Orange Box and everything in it bcuz its simply the best BOX in history, Motorstorm bcuz its the best racing game on consoles, Bioshock Infinite bcuz its the best FPS and bcuz of story with Elizabeth, Far Cry 3 bcuz of Citra, Just Cause 2 bcuz of skydiving and total fun in the game world, GTA series bcuz of sandbox destruction fun and pleasure. Dam so many great games, but these ones are the ones I'd remember forever. Oh yeah, DMC too!!!!!!!!DMC 4 EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND ASSASSIN'S CREED !!!!!!!And Left 4 Dead 2!!!!!!!!!!!And Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare, and World At War, and Call of Duty 1, and Call of Duty 2!!!!And Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield:Bad Company 2!!!!!!!!!!!!AND MIRROR'S EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND SPLIT/SECOND: VELOCITY!!!!!!!AND NEED FOR SPEED: CARBON AND MOST WANTED AND CRITERION: HOT PURSUIT!!!!!!!!!AND BURNOUT PARADISE: THE ULTIMATE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 07:22 pm by x2yt

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
I LOVE the KH saga but I think it's JUST behind Fable 2, which comes after the assassins creed Saga. The top spot tho, HAS to go to the Elder Scrolls, a tie between Oblivion and Skyrim. Both games are great, but each have pros over the other. I Have not had the pleasure of playin Arena, Daggerfall, or Morrowind however  :,(

I could go in more detail but im busy atm so i'll probably add more later
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Mosraii

• Lost city
  • ελπίδα
  • Characters: Orisos | Derorit
  • Faction: Savagery
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Resident Evil.[/color]
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2018, 12:25 pm by мσѕяαιι
Fire Burns Brighter in the Dark ★

vlntbty

made my night, thanks for the laughs.  :-\

I was being serious! D: It is my fave game ever. :P lol Glad you laughed though? Lol

Offline MrPsyOfPys

and still no one has said pokemon ??? >.>

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Barbie Fashion
Dress up Barbie ^^
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Nana

C&C Tiberian Sun and Titan Quest.

Offline Tenashi

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Heretic was fun. Think I started with heretic 2 tho. But what about doom and quake (yes the first one) where you only had software mode and go mode firm come around until a bit later. No freelook option toy jus prayed the mobs came into your line of sight so you could shoot them. Good times indeed.

Doom, Quake, Rise of Triads, Duke Nukem, Hexen, ... yes.
Then Descent, Terminal Velocity, Magic Carpet ...

All started with Wolfenstein, but Heretic
occupied more of my time than others. :)

I must say that Prince of Persia was also lot of fun.
Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 11:06 am by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

+1 i love you ijs

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
GTA san andreas.

YES THANK YOU so finally someone likes tht game as well! ;w;
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.